"Can I visit, from time to time?" Lyle asks, looking at Sean and Bo.

"Of course, as long as Nora is comfortable with that. I don't see a problem." Bo nods to Nora and she nods in agreement, smiling at her brother. "Besides, you'll be an Uncle in several months. You should visit frequently."

"You're pregnant?" Lyle asks, his eyes shimmering with unshed tears. He glances at Teddy and smiles. "You found your mate and started a family. That's great. I was worried... I'm so glad you're okay." Nora fidgets, Teddy letting her step in front of him.

"Lyle? Brother?" Nora's voice is soft, like a whisper. "May I, hug you?" Lyle nods, the tears falling as he opens his arms to the little sister he had feared he'd never find. Nora sighs, feeling the warmth and love of a relative for the first time in a decade. "Do you have a mate or children?" She asks, stepping back into Teddy's waiting arms.

"No." Lyle says softly, shaking his head. "I was consumed with finding you, then I was appointed the heir to our clan. The clan has changed and I want to find someone to love, not just to mate with for the sake of breeding. But, I've found you. So, maybe I can find love too."

"I'm sure you will." Nora grins, turning to look at Sean and Bo. "Like Uncle Sean says, love comes when you least expect it."

"I hope everyone is hungry. I went a bit overboard." Kelli announces, pushing a cart heaped with finger sandwiches, fresh fruits and veggies, and Luna's favorite peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. She passes Sean a plate, chips already on the ham sandwich. "Dig in kid." She winks and retreats from the room.

"Well, why don't we have a bite while we wait?" Sean says, unconsciously licking his lips as he picks up the sandwich. "Oh, Bo. You don't have a plate honey." He starts to rise, but is pulled back down onto Bo's lap.

"I'll fix him one Papa, just relax." Jack grins, passing plates to the clan members that nervously step up to the food cart.

Sean watches Bonnie picking at her food and fidgeting. He gives her a warning look, but she turns away. Bonnie knows Sean can read her like a book. She flinches, hearing his voice in the link. I don't know what you're planning sweetheart, but I hope you've at least talked to Bobby about it. Don't scare him by springing things on him last minute. Bonnie sighs and drags Bobby into a quiet corner. Sean watches them have a heated debate, then sees Bobby shaking his head as Bonnie holds him close whispering in his ear.

"Papa, you know what has them upset?" Jack asks concerned, handing Bo a plate.

"Bonnie has made a difficult decision, but she decided not to keep him in the dark about it." Sean says, sighing before taking a bite of his sandwich and moaning happily.

"You had something to do with that." Jack says, leaning on the back of the couch and resting his chin on Sean's shoulder. "I saw her flinch and glance at you. She's not going to do anything dangerous, is she?"

"Dangerous or not, we'll keep her safe." Bo says, watching Sean's jaw clench as he glances at Adam. "It's almost time to see just how serious the tribunal is about peace."

* * *

The video conference has been going well. The tribunal is eager to learn more about the clan and exchange information. They've also been peppering Sean with questions about the clan members in his pack, especially those mated to lycan's. Sean realizes, Adam was serious about some lycan's wanting to search the clan for their mates.

"May we inquire about the hybrid Elder Luna Sean?" One Elder asks, biting his lip. "I know, you wish to keep them protected. No harm will come to them. We simply crave knowledge." Sean sighs, tugging his bottom lip, but Bonnie sits down beside him with a soft smile.