Adarash tried to get up but fall down with a leg push on his chest. He scaring like mess!! His eyes is widened and sweating badly.

He sign some goons, they come and put clothe in his mouth shocking him and tie his hand along, they tie him twirling while his head is down and feet upside!!
Person come and gaze at him who is scared.

Adarash : please leave me!!
( scared).

Person doesn't speak more and one after one start beating his leg brutally with stick making him scream in pain. His screams supresss because of clothe in his mouth and the person pouring his all anger in beating him mercilessly bleeding his feet totally.

After beating him around hour, he stop when he gets semi unconscious and sign goons to put him down and pour water on his face to awake him, he gets awake and shocked seeing him standing with wire in his hand scaring him. He nod no vigorously while trying to move behind but unable, his feet is leaving his support.

He joint hand in front of him to leave him but he isn't human but beast, a devil who don't have mercy.
and give him electric shock on his already injured feet making him scream on his top of voice.
He is screaming badly.

After giving him shocks around half and hour, he stopped while he is almost laying like a dead body.

Person: now let's have some fun!!

He call goons to remove his clothes, adarash gets completely terrified and try to move but unable to move his body a inch and they one by one remove his all clothes but doesn't do anything just make him naked and
Person click his picture in his phone shocking him.

Person : if you tried to tell about this to anyone then, I will upload your this picture ( showing his naked picture) on internet!! ( shocking him).

Adarash : No!! ( cryingly).

Person : then don't dare to tell anyone about what happened here?
Understand!!

Adarash nod yes vigorously being terrified, he sign goons to make him wear clothes, they make him wear clothes.

Person : throw him near his company.

Goons hold him in his grip and take him away from there for throwing him near his company.

"Sanskar", Swara come from behind and touch his shoulder to calm his dangerous anger which can destroy anyone. He gets calm by his wife's soft touch and embraced her, she tighten her grip around his neck and he hide his face in her neck to calm his inner fire.

Sanskar : this was trailer of our enemies 's wrath Swara, they will face more then this. ( smirkingly).

Swara nod yes, as she want same.

Outside!!

Goons throw adarash on road near his company and run away from there, adarash don't have capacity to stand but still manage to get up and walk limping as his feet is injured totally while tears are in his eyes after this trauma.

In Maheshwari company!!

Dp : what happened to you adarash? ( shocked seeing his condition who is limping).

Adarash : I met with accident papa. ( trying to supress his pain).

Laksh : accident? ( who knows everything) but bhaiya your face and all everything is fine just you aren't able to move your feet, what type of accident you met?

Adarash : I was walking on road and was got injured by a car and I fall down on stone, my feet got injured.

Laksh : Oh! Did you took that car 's number,  we can complaint.