Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Kaisen

Even though we agreed to wait until after the sacred ritual, I couldn't help how excited I got about becoming one with the love of my life. I was so happy that I took her back down the stairs and off into a hidden room. "My love." I breathed while laying her down on the bed before kissing her, tasting the familiar sweetness on her tongue. Slowly slipping my hands up into her desert gear, I gently played with her nipple through her shirt as she moaned.

"Wait, Kaisen." She panted while pushing me away as I looked at her. Maybe I was moving too fast. "I want to pleasure you first, darling." She smiled as I felt taken back by her sudden change before she patted the bed next to her as I laid down. I leaned back on my elbows while watching her as she slowly pulled off my pants, watching me. "I'm a little shy. Please cover your eyes." She begged as I quietly nodded while laying back and covering my eyes. Though I couldn't see her, I could feel her hovering over my loincloth before it was pushed aside. Her long fingers lingered around the base of my hard member as I held my breath in anticipation.

"Are you okay?" I asked as she hummed in reply before I felt her tongue lick the tip cautiously. Biting my bottom lip, I fought the urge to look as she slowly licked up one side before doing the other side. "Fuck, Lily!" I hissed out as her fingers wrapped around my member before she slowly started pumping from the base while cautiously taking the entire head into her mouth. I couldn't stop my hips from thrusting until I heard her gagging. "I'm so sorry, my love." I apologized as she coughed a bit before patting my thigh.

"I'm okay, just let me pleasure you. Sit still for a bit." She instructed as I sighed while trying to force myself to calm down before her mouth and hand returned to my member, sucking and pumping. Though she started out a little slow, she started to get a little faster the closer I got to coming. I had to see her. I thought to myself while biting my hand.

"I have to see you, my love." I breathed out as she took me a little deeper in her mouth, sending me over the edge as I gripped the sheets. As my seed spilled into my mouth, she kept pumping as if trying to get the last drop out of me. Quickly looking down at her, I was surprised our eyes met as she still had me in her mouth. Over the smell of my own arousal, hers seemed to grow stronger and thicker. "My turn." I stated as she gently pulled my member out of her mouth before swallowing as my body throbbed to make her mine. She watched me through hooded eyes as she stripped out of her desert gear before climbing onto me before I flipped us over. "Such skillful lips." I quietly laughed while running my thumb over her lip as she smiled.

"All for you, my darling." She spoke as I ran my hand down her cheek before running it down her chest as she gasped in anticipation. Her hard nipples greeted my wandering fingers as I flicked them while watching her. "A tease as usual." She bit out while trying to squeeze her legs shut around me as I looked down at them before looking back at her. As I occupied myself with one of her nipples, I slowly slid my other hand down her beautiful stomach as she shivered beneath my touch. Leaning down, I gently kissed her stomach while kissing my way down to her undergarments that were soaked in her arousal. It had been the lace underwear she'd been sporting since she started healing. The same ones that barely covered anything.

"How beautiful." I breathed while gently drawing my tongue along her wet slit as she arched against me. Pulling back, I rubbed my thumb along her small bud as she moaned. "I just thought of something fun." I smiled while staring up at my love as she looked down at me with a dazed look in her eyes. I quickly pulled off her lace underwear before laying down on the bed as she stared at me with confusion in her eyes. "Sit on my face." I instructed as she looked at me hesitantly.

"But, I'll suffocate you." She explained while sitting on her knees next to me as I shook my head.

"You won't, my love. I've already told you that you're not heavy and you're beautiful." I reassured her as she still looked at me cautiously. "At least it'll be a great way to go out compared to dying to a creature in the desert." I laughed as she looked even more frightened now before I sat up and kissed her. "I'll be fine, my love." I reassured her again as she gently pushed me back onto the bed before sitting on my face. I slowly ran my tongue up and down her slit as she groaned above me while slowly grinding against me. Quickly looping my arms around her thighs, I went about sucking and kissing her bud as she quickly grabbed my horns. Shallow breaths escaped her as I swirled my tongue along the inside.

"Fuck, Kai! Right there!" She hissed out while throwing her head back as I kept licking and sucking on the spot she had told me to. Her grinding grew in intensity as she started going a little faster and a little rougher. "Yes, baby! Right there! I'm cumming!" She groaned out while keeping her balance by holding onto my horns as she continued to grind against my face. It wasn't long before the taste of her sweet juice drenched my tongue as I sucked up all that she released. "If you keep doing that, I'll come again!" She breathed through gasps as another wave of euphoria washed over her while her body quivered above me. It kept on happening as I sucked down all she gave me before she slouched over from exhaustion.

[~~~]

We laid in bed, tangled in each other as Lily softly slept against my chest. After she passed out from the bliss of it all, I cleaned us up and laid down before sleep took over. I hadn't too long ago woken up, my mind stuck on telling Lily about these past few days and the days to come. Excitement had fueled my every being that it was making it difficult for me to do anything without all of this extra energy influencing me.

"Mmm, what time is it?" Lily quietly asked while stretching her limbs out across my body as I kissed her forehead.

"I'm not sure. I haven't gotten up since we fell asleep." I explained as she hummed a little before lifting her head to look at me through sleepy eyes. I gently kissed her as she held herself up with her hand placed on my chest.

"Fuck, I love you so much." She breathed out while laying her head back on my chest as I couldn't help but smile. "But, I've been curious about what happened to you during the past week?" She asked while rubbing my chest as I ran my hand through her beautiful curls.

"I had planned on just getting the material for your necklace and coming back but I thought about this place and teaching you how to ride Neau. I first started off by helping the Aloreans finish their hunts so I could reserve this cave just for us while also collecting the material for your necklace. It took longer than I expected since there were some complications with their mission and the blacksmith was also out on a mission as well. It was just overall hectic. But, teaching you how to fly Neau was one of my biggest worries." I explained as she looked up at me.

"Why was that?" She hummed while crossing her legs over and under mine as I smiled down at her.

"So that if you ever wanted to go out, you wouldn't need to wait for me. You'd be able to do and go as you please. What is mine is yours." I explained as she gently kissed my chest before looking up at me.

"Are you not worried that something might happen to me? What if Neau suddenly grows tired of me?" She asked as I quietly kissed the top of her head while rubbing circles on her back.

"I will always be worried about you, my love. But, I can't just keep you in the Undergrounds when there is so much more for you to see. You even have friends here that have shown me how much they actually care for you than what I had thought from the beginning. That's something that I don't want to take from you. You're allowed freedom as much as I am so if you wish to go out, just take your telecommunicator and Neau." I smiled while leaning back onto my pillow as she sighed against me.

"I think I won the lottery when I got you as a mate." She laughed while finding my hand before kissing my palm. "I never thought that I'd find my place anywhere after my family was killed but here I am now, about to become mated to the best man in the entire universe." She grew quiet again as wetness dripped onto my chest. "I'm sorry, darling. These are happy tears, I'm just so happy." She sobbed as I quickly sat up before pulling her into my lap while wiping at her tears.

"It's okay, my love. I'll always be here to wipe your tears and hold you as much as you want."