Joel angst??? (S1 & S2)

_PhantomRoses_reqeust 3

The Request was: Joel angst, and _PhantomRoses_ wasn't picky and let me choose whatever lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing there in shock just looking at my broken castle and then i got a sudden feeling that i should go check on everyone else so i check lizzie first "LIZZIE!!" I yelled out when i landed and started check everywhere yelling for her and when i found her she was fading? dispersing? "LIZZIE!!!" I yelled and she turned towards "just know Joel i'll always love you-" Lizzie said while fading? dispersing? into nothing and i felt tears start to role down my face (Oh fuck i started crying writing this part) and i cried for a bit and then thought (I should check on the other empires now...) so i flew off to jimmys empire and no one was there but i started looking/yelling for jimmy but couldn't find him... "first lizzie... now jimmy...." i whispered to myself after i looked everywhere for them and then i sat down on a log that was there (who.. should i check next... i don't think anyone else is as imported to me...) I thought while crying and then i thought (I should check on Scott... i know he wasn't imported to me but he was very important to jimmy and i know jimmy is important to Scott aswell so he should know) so i start flying pass almost all the empires to Rivendell and when i got there was (FIRE!!!? IN RIVENDELL!!!) I thought looking around surprised (wait tentacles? whats even going on here...?) and so i started looking around and then found Scott with a sword in his chest so i ran over and check his pulse (it's gone... hes gone... i-.. I'm glad jimmys not here to see this... how'd he even get thi- DID HE KILL HIMSELF!?) i thought looking at the sword... then i noticed another body (what?) so i went over and they had the same wound Scott had but without the sword... and they looked alike... (Scott did say he had a brother... but how would they get the sa- wait Didn't Scott mention he was connected to his brother... Did Scott kill himself to kill his brother...? why tho...?... i should check on the others now...)

then i woke up crying and sighed (... why... why do i have to have nightmares about it) I thought and then Hermes walked in "Thunder daddy...? you ok?" Hermes asked "yeah just had a nightmare" I said looking over to him "I thought gods didn't have nightmares" Hermes said "well everyone has them even gods" i said as Hermes climbed onto my bed "well was it a scary nightmare?" Hermes asked "No, it was a sad one" I answered "oh... what was it about?" Hermes asked "It was about one of my many past lifes" I answered "Can you tell me about it?" Hermes asked "You sure you can handle the Sadness?" I asked "Yeah! I can handle it!" Hermes said "ok.." i said and started to tell him about what the life was like "So jimmy wasn't a toy in that life!" Hermes shouted in surprise and i started to laugh "Yeah but he was a fish" I said "what kind?" Hermes asked "He was a cod, the better kind of fish" I answered "why is cod better?" Hermes asked "Well he and lizzie were seablings in that life and i was married to lizzie" I said "You- whatttt" Hermes said. after hours of telling Hermes about the life. "So jimmy and Scott like like eachother!" Hermes said "Yup" I said "after your done telling me about this wanna go teses them about liking each other in the past life!" Hermes said and i laughed "Yes! also did you know they were Married in a different past life" I said and Hermes gasped "We have to get them together now!" Hermes yelled happily "I agree" I said "... ok now stop stalling and tell me the sadness" Hermes said "okkkk but i don't think your going to handle it" I said and then told him about it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So _PhantomRoses_ is this enough joel angst? (Sorry if it's not)

Post Date:  2/4/2023

Word Check:  702