a chrismas oneshot bc why not(S2)

Okay so i am going to do a part 2 of the group chat but i just need to think abt what will happen. (if u didn't get the hint this is not part 2 of the group chat.) and yes this is another group chat one bc they're fun to make.

also u mite want to go check out my info about empires book and read scotts page bc it will make more senes to u if you read that first.

also this is a word where the empires x hermitcraft crossover didn't happen. also this oneshot is a mix between almost all My AU, some bits of canon things, and Scott takes things too literally Au

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*it's 8:25 am*

*Group chat (called idiotic people)*

The Sheriff: "Merry chrismas everyone!"

Bee Queen: "Merry xmas Jimmy and everyone else"

green dude: "so everyone bc it's chrismas were meeting at the great bridge then were going to draw names and do a secret Santa bye going shopping and then after everyone got there gift for someone than go back to the bridge and open the gifts ok"

🦙 is 🏳‍🌈:"what's chrismas?"

The Sheriff:"DID U GUST ASK WATS CHIRSMAS"

Very Smart guy: "i would say that Scott just mite of came from a family that didn't cerbetate chirsmas but the fact Scott asked what is chrismas makes me think thats he joking"

wood daddy:"Scott please tell me you're joking"

🦙 is 🏳‍🌈: "why would i be joking?"

The Sheriff: "I CAT BEVLIVE TAHT U DOT NOW WAT CHRISMAS IS"

Very Smart guy: "okay jimmy please com down and i will explain to you Scott"

Very Smart guy: "Chrismas is jesus's brithday and alot people cererbrate it and the whole word knows this basicly but senes you don't know scott that probly means their are other people that don't know what chrismas is, anyways on/around chrismas you set up a tree and deorate it with ordiments and lights and then 'santa' comes and puts presents under the chrismas tree everyear on december 25, do you understand now scott?"

🦙 is 🏳‍🌈: "so thats why Mr. circus guy gave me a present and said merry chrismas every year, also whos santa?"

The Sheriff: "U DOT NOW WHO SANTA IS!?"

Very Smart guy: "Scott who is Mr. circus guy? also the description of Santa is Santa is generally depicted as a portly, jolly, white-bearded man, often with spectacles, wearing a red coat with white fur collar and cuffs, white-fur-cuffed red trousers, red hat with white fur, and black leather belt and boots, carrying a bag full of gifts for children."

🦙 is 🏳‍🌈:"ohhh oki, also my parents hated me so they abandoned me at a circus when i was 5 and the circus leader who i call Mr. circus guy, adopted me so ya i grew up in a circus were i learned acrobatics and helped with the proforments!"

*8 mintues of no one typeing later*

🦙 is 🏳‍🌈: "why is no one responding all i said was that i was hated bye my parents and they abandoned at a circus when i was 5?"

The Sheriff: "Scott did your parents do anything else to you."

🦙 is 🏳‍🌈: "they hit me sometimes when they were drunk but i think that it besides abandoning me."

wood daddy:"who else thinks instead of a serect santa we give scott the best first Christmas ceabertion ever bc that is really really sad"

green dude: "I agree"

Buff princess: "^"

Witch:"^^"

Music boi:"We should do a chrismas party!"

Buff princess:"That is a Good idea for making this the best chirstmas thing for scott"

🦙 is 🏳‍🌈: "u guys don't need to plan a party"

The Sheriff: "we 100% do have to throw a party"

🦙 is 🏳‍🌈: "ur going to throw a party across a room!?"

wood daddy: "LOL🤣🤣"

Buff princess: "😂lol"

🦙 is 🏳‍🌈:"is jimmy not going to throw a party across a room?"

Very Smart guy: "scott im noiceing that you take alot of thing too literally"

🦙 is 🏳‍🌈: "i don't take things at all tho..."

Very Smart guy: "Scott I'm not saying you take things, I'm saying you bevile things really easily"

🦙 is 🏳‍🌈: "and whats wrong with believing things easily?"

Very Smart guy: "I was going to say nothing but there are a lot of things that can go wrong"

🦙 is 🏳‍🌈:"like what?"

Very Smart guy: "we should really start doing the party"

🦙 is 🏳‍🌈:"ignoring the Question i see"

green dude:"whos place should we have the party"

Witch: "we should do the party at sausages bc it has a bunch of room"

wood daddy:"my place is already really decorated and i have alot of party things from 2 days ago so we can do the party at mine"

green dude:"k everyone go to sausages"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bc im a lazy bitch...

they all went to sausages and sausage put up mistletoe bc it's a Christmas thing and jimmy and scott ended up below the mistletoe~ so they kissed and after that they all played truth or dare and scott got dared to spin a bottle and whoever it landed on he had to sit on the persons lap for the the rest of the game and the bottle landed on jimmy~ and a few hours after that people got drunk and passed out on the couch, floor, tables, the bed in the guessed bedroom, and somehow on top of the refrigerator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi it's been awhile senes i posted on this book!

word check: 875