Author's Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, BHOCAMPERS!

Akalain niyo iyon? Limang book na ang natapos natin sa Dagger Series. There aren't enough words for me to thank everyone who supported me from the beginning up to now. I'm always grateful for the love you all keep giving me and my stories and for your trust in me as a writer.

Most of you know that my first and original series is BHO CAMP. Sinimulan ko ang Dagger dahil kailangan ko na magsulat ng mas magaan ang tema na mga libro (Yup. Light pa ang Dagger XD). Usually I alternate writing books from BHO CAMP and Dagger, but now I admit that I need to step back a little with my OG series. Not that I'm not writing them. I'm just slowing down. Hinihingi ko lang ang pasensya niyo at pag-intindi. I love all my stories. They are all my babies. I poured my heart into all of them. But there are situations that I can't talk about right now, reasons why I'm focusing on Dagger first and my standalones, and why I'm taking my time with BHO CAMP.

It's not because I forgot about them na nakikita kong sinasabi ng ilan sa comsec o sa MB ko. It's impossible for me to forget BHO CAMP. Kaya nga BHOCAMPERS ang tawag sa readers ko at kung bakit nakakabit pa rin maging ang Dagger sa series na iyon. Please just wait for me, and I'll tell you all everything at the right time.

On the lighter side, I want to make it official that after the Dagger Series, batch 2 will be in the making. Hindi kuwento ng babies na nakilala at makikilala natin sa series na ito kundi kuwento ng iba pang mga nagtatrabaho para sa Dagger. Dagger Team Series would be the batch 2.

Anywoo! I hope that you enjoyed this book. I hope that it made you happy. Honestly, I wasn't ready to start this one just yet. It wasn't that I was unprepared. Dahil sa lahat ng mga naging character ko ay si Trace ang pinaka-insistent na maisulat na siya. Ginagawa ko pa lang ata ang Unadorned ay ang dami ko ng nakalista na mga senaryo, dialogues, at quotes para sa libro na ito. Ang bagal ko lang talaga na magsulat dahil at that time ay may iba akong inaasikaso at kailangang intindihin. Plus, I was really procrastinating. But since this is the happy pill of one of my friends who was going through a tough situation, I found motivation to really give my attention to this book.

Thank you again, BHOCAMPERS! Every one of you means a lot to me. I will be eternally grateful to you all because it would have been impossible for me to finish this book without your help. I wish all of you happiness.

But if there were moments in your life when your problems felt like they were bigger than you, too heavy to carry, to complex to solve. Moments when something as simple as happiness is the hardest to achieve. I hope, in its own little way, that this book gave you all a small window of happiness.

Maybe, just like the way it had been for Trace and Ember, the difficulties standing in your way will be like an arrow that will launch you into something great someday. When life is trying to break you, when the world is pushing to bend your back so that you could bow under the heavy load of your struggles, and when it feels like you're left alone to carry the weight of what seems like the whole universe... I hope that you have someone to turn to who will remind you to breathe. Someone who will always be there with you in every challenging step that you need to take. Someone who can make you believe that you can go through whatever you are facing.

If you needed a sign, then let this be yours. To you who are reading this, I believe in you. You can make it.

Love,

MsButterfly