[ one ]

"But mother I don't want to move to Dortmund! It's gonna suck.." Priscilla whined.

"Come on Pris, you'll love it, who knows.. Maybe you'll finally find your first love out there!" Priscilla's mum stated.

"Oh god mum, you're horrendous. There's no cute boys in Dortmund." Priscilla stated with a 'duh' tone.

Priscilla was a 2o year old soon to be 21 in August. She's never had a boyfriend or first kiss. She really didn't seem to care for boys ever, or at least that was the attitude she showed. Her family was very peculiar, her mum and dad were nearly in their 40's and still liked to PDA, a lot. Priscilla had a younger sister named Giselle, she wasn't a normal 11 year old, she liked to pretend she was a cat and purposely scratch her sister. Now Priscilla's father was offered a job promotion in Dortmund for who knows what, which sucked since she would now have to leave all her friends in Berlin, a city she grew up in since birth.

"I'm not going to pack." Priscilla whined as she crossed her arms and sat on top of her bed in her room. "Then I'll pack for you, love" Her mum offered.

"That's not the point mother!" Priscilla said standing up. "Dortmund is in the middle of nowhere! Won't you miss Berlin?" Priscilla asked.

"Of course, but this way we can all start fresh in a new city, don't you think?" Her mother asked as she started folding Priscilla's clothes. "Not in a boring one.." Priscilla muttered.

"I'm going to go say goodbye to Anja and the rest of my friends, I'll be back later." Priscilla said as she put on her leather jacket on with the sweats she already had on and left the house.

-

"So moving to Dortmund is a confirmed move now?" Anja asked. Priscilla and Anja had been best friends since kindergarten so Priscilla was sad to leave her.

"Yeah.." Priscilla sighed as she put her head down on the coffee table where she was sitting. "I really don't want to move there, it's just a boring city. Not like this tourist attraction of a city where we get to see cute American or French boys" Priscilla said as she put her head up again.

"I'm sure there's some in Dortmund" Anja said excitedly.

"I doubt it, not much to see over ther-" Priscilla said until her friend Mario spoke up. They also met in kindergarten, but he was an idiot at times but she would still miss him.

"You can't leave me Pris! You're the Liebe meines Lebens!" Mario shouted as he got on his knee and hugged Priscilla's leg. "Shut up you wanker.." Priscilla laughed as she tried to get him off. "It was worth of a try right babe?" Mario said as he put his arm around Anja.

"Piss off I'm not your babe!" Anja said as she removed his arm. "Fine.. How about you Ehren?" Mario said as she faced our friend Ehren, we met her in high school and we thought her and Mario were bound to date but it never happened. "Hell nooo" Ehren said as tried to scoot away from Mario.

"See? 3 friends that are girls and I can't get one!" Mario complained as he crossed his arms and pouted. "Find me a hot Dortmunder girl since these Berliners don't like me. Yeah Pris?" Mario asked.

"Sure mate.. Anyways got to get going.. we're driving to Dortmund tonight." Priscilla said as her voice started get croaky.

"Aww, she's gonna miss us so much, she's already crying!" Ehren pointed out as she stood up to hug her. "I hate you jerk offs but I'll miss you since you guys are my best mates." Priscilla said as she started to wipe her eyes.

"Maybe you'll finally the dream guy you've always wanted now in Dortmund!" Mario stated as she hugged Priscilla goodbye. "God you all think I'm gonna get a boyfriend in Dortmund? Perhaps in Gelsenkirchen, maybe" Priscilla pointed at Mario. "Riiiight, just be sure to bring a girl to me." Mario said.

"I'm gonna miss you Pris, just make sure to visit us. And here.. We got you something to wear on the way to Dortmund." Anja said as she handed Priscilla a yellow bag. "Should I open it now?" Priscilla asked as she held the yellow bag. "Yes!" They all replied.

As Priscilla began to open the bag she saw it was a Borussia Dormund jersey with Marco Reus' number on it.

"Jesus Christ guys, you already know I'm a Schalke 04 fan, I can't be seen in this jersey." Priscilla said. "Yeah we know, but wear a Schalke jersey in Dortmund and you'll get shot, so this way you'll fit in!" Mario said. "Fine, just be lucky I'm not burning the rival's jersey." Priscilla said as she stuffed the jersey in the bag.

"Good enough for us" Ehren mentioned. "Ok now I really must leave, to go help finish packing" Priscilla said as she hugged them all once again and went walking back home carrying the Dortmund jersey they had gotten her.

-

"Ready to get this show on the road?" Priscilla's father asked excitedly.

"No" Priscilla said rolling her eyes and exasperating.

"Come on Pris, you'll like it! Gelsenkirchen is right next to Dortmund." Priscilla's dad said.

"I guess I have that to look forward to.." Priscilla nodded as she got into the car, put her earphones on and got comfortable for the 5 hour ride to Dortmund.

//

A/N: heeeey new story! Hope you guys like it! :D don't forget to vote :* creds to tomasrosicky for the amazing cover :-)