Sherlock - Caught by Feelings

"Thays what you get for trying to rape me!" You yell as you punch some disgusting pedofile unconcious, then continue to punch him more to make sure it really hurt in the morning.

You let out a sigh and feel hot tears run down your face but quickly wipe them away. You really did a number on that guy.

You grabbed your bag and started walking away when you heard echoing footsteps behind you. You turn around to see two well fit men running towards you; one tall wearing a sizeable overcoat and a smaller man with blond hair. You panic and dash out of the alley way you were in only to hear faint yells for you to stop.

You finally stopped in a unfamiliar park to catch your breath. You had run quite a ways and had no idea where you were.

You cursed under your breath but then was startled by a bush beside you rustling. You backed up and hit something-someone's chest. They swing their arms around you, but fueled by fear you ducted under them then pinned their arm and tripped them, causing them to fall on their back and wind them.

As about to run away you heard the man on the ground cue "John" and stronger arms had grabbed you once again and held you in a almost death grip causing you to scream out and start crying.

You sobbed such words as 'please don't' or 'let me go' but to no avail. The man who was now off the ground was pooring what you guessed was chloroform into a cloth- to which the situation only got scarier. You squirmed with all your might but the drugged cloth came closer and closer to your face.

You tried not to breath but gave up knowing you were caught and their was no way to get out. Breathing in the fumes, you fell into a deep sleep, to which memories came to haunt you in your limp, helpless state. 

• • • • • •

"Dean! Teach me how to fight."

"No Y/N."

"Pleaseeeeee!" You pouted at your older brother, hearing a few cars pull up beside the yard.

Just then three men dressed in black came into your yard and took you and Dean, separating you into two separate vans. He screamed for you as the doors slammed and the men took you away. You never saw your older brother again.

• • • • • •

You wake up with a gasp and had tears running down your face. You wipe them away and realize you're not at home or in your backyard. Who's bed were you in, and gosh! Why did you have such a terrible headache? All you could do was cry. But you quickly wiped them away. Dean told you not to cry, crying wasn't brave, it was cowardly.

You built up courage and barged outside the room, you didn't look around but instead ran straight to the door and downstairs, straight out of the apartment you were in. After running for about 15 minutes you realized no one was following you which was strange, you were literally just chloroformed hours ago and the kidnappers aren't chasing after you.

When you got to your apartment, no one was there, but a sudden text message scared the living daylights out of you. After sighing you lifted your aching body to get your phone out of your pocket.

The texter was unknown so you checked the text.

Your welcome for the night's stay. Meet for tea at 221B Baker Street. Gavin wants to talk about your encounter with the most wanted rapist last night.

-SH

So many questions flooded your mind, who was Gavin? And you were attacked by the most wanted rapist? Who the hell was SH?

You were confused, but had a strange gut feeling that tomorrow you were to be at 221B.