Sherlock- Hidden Skills part 2

Ok, this is a part 2 for @katnissmellark124 sorry that I didn't get to this earlier but I was busy. :)

"I'm telling you it's the house keeper." Y/N  says calmly to the furious raven haired man scratching his nicotine patch covered arm.

"No, it can't be!" He mutters through gritted teeth. "None of the clues point to her. I'm frank that it's the gardener that comes every week."

"Well my dear Holmes, they all do actually. Look at it a different way." Y/N slides the picture upside down to Sherlock, where he scrunched his face and shoved it away. His sour face made her shrink, feeling like she was unwanted. Y/N kept her place though and frowned.

"Go on. Go to Scotland Yard. Scurry away and come back sore that you were wrong." Y/N scolded, and got up from the couch to make a dramatic walk-away.

Sherlock huffed in annoyance and threw on his coat, then loosely pulled his scarf on and slammed the flat door. Sighing Y/N came out of the kitchen and slumped onto the couch, knowing today would be a bad day.

-

The slam of the door made Y/N jolt up from the couch, un aware that she had fallen asleep. Sherlock had trudged in, his posture and persona an obvious clue that Y/N has been right.

Her face lit up, a wide obnoxious smile creeping up her lips.

"I was right!" She exclaimed, quickly jumping onto her feet.

Sherlock stayed silent and began to undo his scarf. Y/N snickered and jumped around him like an excited puppy. Sherlock gave her a menacing glare, but that practically deflected off her from her pure joy.

"I was right, admit it!" Y/N stuck her finger in his face, in which he slowly grabbed it and dragged it down to her side where it once was.

"Sheeeeeerrrrrloccccckkkkk." Y/N whined, leaning herself on him.

"Piss off." He muttered as he shoved her off.

"So I did?" Y/N questioned.

"Piss off simple means to take your arse and take it the fu-"

"I solved the case and you didn't!" She teased, interrupting Sherlock. He growled in anger, and turned to her.

"Shut up!" He exclaimed in a fuss.

"Make me!" Y/N yelled in defiance, her childish spirits coming to life.

"Shut up!" He said once again, stalking closer to the giddy girl.

"Make me!" She mocked, jumping backwards ready to run. Sherlock lurched forward with open arms and just missed the speedy girl wizz by him in a frantic attempt to escape. And so began a utterly stupid game of cat and mouse, which made the flat messy and and awful lot of ruckus.

Sherlock's long skinny legs quickly caught up with Y/N's and he tackled her to the ground. She Yelped and struggled to get away, but Sherlock kept her pinned. Y/N managed to roll over Sherlock so now she was pinning him down, and this continued until the duo hit the wall with a loud thud.

"I've got you now." Sherlock snarled in a playful voice. Y/N struggled but failed to escape. She was finally caught.

"Admit it Sherlock, I was right." Y/N spat back, their faces only inches apart.

"Shut up." Sherlock muttered angrily, his breaths making Y/N shiver in excitement.

"Make me."

Sherlock's grip tightened as he watched the plump lips speak those very words.

"As you wish." He smiled and slammed his lips into Y/N's, shocking her into stillness. Once aware, she furiously kissed back, savouring the moment she had secretly wished for for so long.

Their lips danced together for who knows how long, but they just couldn't stop. Each other's lips were like none of a kind, unique, sensual, like a drug they couldn't get enough of.

Chests heaving and bodies twisted, the pair looked into each others eyes, wildly studying their every move.

Sherlock's mouth opened, though it already was from panting, to let out a weak phrase.

"I was right." He snickered and sprang up shoving the baffled Y/N in the process. He sprinted to his room and locked the door behind him, just in time for Y/N to start pounding on the door furiously. Over the many profanities  and vibrations from the door Sherlock gently touched his fingers to his swollen lips, where another pair had danced upon them seconds ago.

Ta da! Please vote and comment and have a nice day. ;)

1. What is the best thing that happened to you and your fandom?

Well for me, wattpad. Everyone is so nice and supportive, and I truly think my readers are the best thing that happened to me.

2. What is your favorite colour?

Jeez, what a great question. Blue, any variation.

3. Fav food?

My favorite food right now is asian food, any kind. I love all the flavours. :3

4. Favorite drink?

Root beer, but I don't have it often.

5. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, I have one brother 2 years older then me and he's not the nicest.

6. Funniest story regarding your teacher?

Um... I don't really know if this counts, but my 8th grade teacher misheard a student and he burst into yelling, calling out the student and yelling about calling his parents and how that was an offence. But then the class explained how he misheard and then he was like 'whoops sorry'. The class carried on and it was super funny because the teacher was so embarrassed.

7. Do you have a best friend?

Wow @mapleleaf12 no I don't have friends. Jk yes I have best friends who do not really know about this account.

8. Who is you favorite singer?

Don't ever ask me this question. You should feel bad about yourself. This is an impossible question to answer.

9. Omg this is taking forever isn't it?

Wtf, yes?

10. Are you still waiting for your hog warts letter?

No, I already got it and graduated.

11. Do you like turtles?

Yes but they aren't my favorite.

12. Do you watch doctor who? Sherlock, supernatural, Harry Potter?

Yes, but BBC FREAKING TOOK IT OFF NETFLIX!!! I do watch all four, no duh.

@mapleleaf12 thanks fo tagging me! :)

-CW