Chapter 16

Y/n - Your Name
S/n - Sisters Name
B/n - Bey Name
F/f - Favorite Food

Imagine yourself standing infront of hundreds of people watching you, taking notes of how you battle but no one knows where the strength comes from, of course battling people help you improve your skills as a blader, however that isn't always the case of being a "powerful" blader, becoming 1 with your bey is what makes you real strong, feeling what your bey feels..

The reason why i never wanted to battle against people even when i had Sváfnir, i couldn't battle people who didn't take the sport seriously, people who didn't even try to understand their own bey. We made these small things out of metal, rubber and plastic to be so much more.. Anyways no more of that nonsense.

Y/n POV

I threw away the old ice cream, it wasn't good and i will probably get a stomach ache later. I decided to get up and walk around the house, oh how much i missed being a full complete family but when you have parents that travel more because of their jobs then its not that easy.. Sometimes i wonder if they even tried to stay home for more than a month, ehh, who knows at this point.

Being bored out of my mind, i decided to walk outside to the shed me and s/n used to hide in, away from our parents whenever we decided to be bad, don't get me wrong our parents were never abusive or stuff like that, we were just bad kids, but who isn't at a young age haha..

I slowly walk back inside the house, my mind goes to valt and free, i know we used to be friends and all but sometimes people just move on y'know? you can't always stick with the same people out, theres always a time where people move on and i wish they would accept that, go our own path's like i have.

I do wonder sometimes if i never "changed" would it still feel good like, not having to hide away, staying in the shadows, kinda annoying having to hide, being trapped in my own house for gods sake! Man these people need to leave me and s/n alone. I don't have time to deal with this or them.

I felt a warm pulsating feeling coming from my belt where i kept b/n, heh.. i'm happy b/n and s/n understands me, not alot of people do that, welp anyways, i need to make s/n f/f and that is gonna take forever..

I walked into the kitchen preparing everything i need, knowing this is gonna be messy.. why is this her favorite food, i felt myself cry on the inside. Getting to work i cut up everything that needs to be done etc.

Time Skip

God.. this literally took me 3 hours!?!? Either i'm slow or its just hard to make.. maybe both but we don't talk about that.. sigh..

No one's POV

Y/n- Hey s/n get your butt down here i made f/f! You screamed loudly

Hearing s/n fast footsteps coming down the stairs almost falling over before her foot hit the last step, y/n managed to catch her right before impact.

S/n- Aw! Thank you big brother, you're my hero! She sang

Y/n- Please i could cringe from the amount of sarcasm.. He sighed 

Y/n put s/n down and they both sat down to eat, but not knowing someone is stalking their every move, who is it? Well who knows, its a stalker of course..

Yeah um im slow as sh^t to get back into books, ive been busy as hell, moving in with my now husband ^^ but im surely i will be able to get back into this in no time! Have a good one<3

Words: 620