Chapter 4

(1515 Words)
26/4-2021

Y/n – Your name
S/n – Sisters name
F/c- Favourite color
R/c – Random country
B/n – Bey name
Y/a - Your age

The next day, y/n slept in veeery long, having the best dreams of him winning and showing that b/n is the strongest and with himself and s/n on side, standing in front of the cameras, laughing and smiling. But that was just a dream.. right?

S/n kicking in his door, making y/n shot out of bed and falling on his butt on the other side, groaning and peeking over his bed towards his sister who was not too happy about him sleeping for so long.

- Hey! What's the big idea! y/n half yelled

A big irk mark formed on his sister's head and clenching her hand while trying to calm down. Y/n being a clueless y/a just stared at her and she pointed the clock above his bed. Y/n confused turned to look at the time, 11am.. Y/n literally jumped a few feet and ran to push out s/n so he could change without her watching him, not that he cared but she was getting older and he wanted to keep her innocent a little while longer.

Fixing my hair so it will look okay for today and after that I took b/n and put in my belt(Y'know that thing Valt have to put valtryek in) with my f/c launcher, quickly looking in the mirror and seeing my smirk makes me.. so excited, just wanting to go outside battling people until I break all my bones..

*Time skip*

*Y/n's Pov*

I sat down and began to eat my breakfast and s/n stared at me still irritated that I woke up late, I can understand why but it's so not my fault I had the best dream ever, I mean I was literally the champion! The king of Beyblade.. I didn't realise but I had spaced out again and soon I felt an object hit my head making me come back to reality.

- Ouch! I put my hands on my head while having tears in my eyes

- Stop spacing out y/n, it's annoying.. she grumbles

- Not my fault, I'm just so excited to go out and meet the world as the new me! I yelled

- I still don't know how I ended up with a dork like you as my brother. S/n said

- Well, you love it so don't even try to deny it. I said with a flirty voice

And no I don't have any feelings for my precious little sister, but she can't have a boyfriend until she's at least 20 years old, until then, no boyfriends.

- Sigh.. Sadly I do. s/n side glared at me.

I smiled at her and ruffled her pink hair, after that I put away the dishes and washed them so it wont look so very trashy before we leave the house forever.. or well almost forever but I don't know yet.

- Yo, s/n, go pack your things and also change into your new clothes, I will withdraw some more money from our parents account, Aight?

- Sure, give me 35 minutes and I will be ready to go. S/n said smiling at her older brother.

- Okay, I will change too, but first I'm gonna pack some food and get the money. I said not looking at s/n

As I said that, s/n went into her room to change while I went to the pc and withdraw the money so we would survive. It didn't take long, just a few minutes, and s/n still wasn't done yet so I decided to make some sandwiches and also pack some juice.

Sighing loudly, I went upstairs to also change into another f/c t-shirt and a black jacket with of course a hood. I wasn't to worried about s/n, she never speaks unless she have to, also her new style is so not like her old one, she used to wear oversized hoodies with grey sweatpants, and now she looks like the prefect little princess, don't get me wrong I liked her other style too but this one have a special place in my heart.

I just grabbed some sunglasses to cover my e/c eyes and a f/c mask to cover my mouth, I did so not want to grab any unwanted attention from close friends and other family members. After all, this is my path and I will make my dream come true! No. matter. what.

Now leaving my room and went downstairs to see s/n already done, I gave s/n a black mask and she just looked at me weirdly before sighing and putting it on. Yes I know I said I wasn't too worried but I am, I can't help it, y'know?

*Time skip*

I locked the door to our house and looked at it for the last time in a while, so many memories of this place.. Sighing and turning around to catch up with s/n, who was just listening to her music while I walked beside her.

- Y/n?

- Hai? I answered

- Where are we gonna go exactly? s/n asked curiously

Hmm.. That was a good question, I mean I just wanna travel the world to beat different bladers, I think r/c would be neat to travel to and not only to beat bladers but also have a "mini" vacation, I don't want s/n to get bored so why not try to enjoy it while we can?

- How about r/c. I asked s/n still not looking at her

- Oh! That sounds fun, sure! s/n replied fast and was even more excited than I was.

Chuckling lightly I patted her head and smiled down at her, while taking our time to go tothe air port to buy tickets.

*Time skip*

I put on my serious face that makes people think I don't want to hear their shit, I just don't want people to come up to us as we wait in line, s/n lazily turned her head to look at our surroundings, she noticed a bey stadium on the side where children could blade while waiting for their planes.

S/n tugged on my jacket and pointed to the stadium and i just raised an eyebrow, sighing knowing she wanted me to battle before we board the plane tor/c.

-Hold on, I need to pay for our tickets before you get any ideas in that small head of yours. I said.

- Hmph, my head is not small thank you very much. s/n said while pouting

I just ignored her and went to pay for our tickets and getting a time for when our plane was ready to take off, luckily, the nice lady said it would take at least 2 hours before the next plane to r/c took off, it wasn't half bad if you ask me.

-Y/nnnn... s/n groaned out.

- Whaaaaat s/nnnnn. I replied sassily back.

- Can't you go battle some people near the bey stadium?

- Will you shut up if I do? I replied not really caring at the moment.

- Yep! She said happily.

I took a deep breath and took our bags with not much stuff in and went to the spot where a few bladers was battling each other, I said to s/n "Keep watching our bags for me, would ya?" She just nodded.

I go up to one of the stadiums and waited for someone to come up to me which surprisingly someone did quite fast. It was just some random kid way younger than me.

- Rules are simple, first to 2 points win, aight kid?

- I'm not a kid! But yes I understand. The kid mutters out

We both got our positions ready.. "3.. 2.. 1.. GO SHOOT"

*No one's pov*

Both bey flew into the stadium and b/n was going crazy in there and just waiting for the word to strike this poor kids bey, y/n now wanting it to be.. destroyed, b/n glowing a dark aura that no one seems to notice but s/n

- B/NN! Take him out. Y/n said with a dark voice

- Y/n! Don't destroy his bey! S/n said worried and hurried to her brother's side.

Y/n snapping out of it, shaking his head a few times before he even knew it, the kid's bey was already bursted but not destroyed luckily.

The poor kid's eyes went wide and almost started to cry that y/n was so close to break his partner, the kid then hurried to pick up his bursted bey and ran away to his parents. Y/n reached out his hand to the kid who was now long gone

- I didn't mean it...

- It's fine, big brother.. Let's just wait until our plane takes off. S/n said a little sad

Picking up his bey, y/n on the other hand didn't regret anything, he just loved the feeling of people being scared of him.. his power.. b/n's power.