Chapter 15

Warning- Kinda a messy Chapter jsyk!

(1075 Words)
17/5-2021

Y/n – Your Name
S/n – Sisters Name

*Y/n's POV*

I have no idea where my confidence came from today, but I was sure as hell not gonna let Valt or Free take me to that worthless bey club called bombers, even if Free tired to take me I would scream and kick, hoping someone would help me but yeah hopefully someone would, in public I'm kinda untouchable which is a good thing I believe!

Putting on some crocs and lazily put on some sunglasses on my head I went out and began walking to the store. Yawning for like the 100th time now I slowly made my way to the store, it wasn't that early anymore, it was the middle of the day now and I'm still tired.. yikes.

I finally reach the store after 10 minutes and I walk in, not noticing the stare of a certain someone.. I made my way down the food aisle and began to just put lots of random food in my basket, my parent's money does come in handy from time to time, I usually refuse to use anything of theirs but in this situation its needed.

It looked like I was taking half of the store with me home, which was not a lie to be honest, I needed this a weird and amazing person like I am need it fresh and top quality food- no not really but you get my point.

I slowly make my way to the checkout thingy to pay for my shii, also not noticing the person following me, well noticing I was but did I give a shit? No, they can think I didn't notice the intense stare in the back of my head, always have your guard up even if you're tired as fuck, I've learned a few thing about not having my guard up- Yeah let's not talk about that.

I paid for my things and the cashier looked at me like I was some crazy maniac, I mean I know I'm young and all but come on, I'm hella mature for my age- that also may be a lie but yeahhh-

*No One's POV*

The person slowly following and stalking y/n was no other than Rantaro, he really thought y/n didn't notice him so he kept following him out of the store, y/n was minding his own business, not really caring, Rantaro couldn't really do anything to y/n even if he wanted, he knew the risks if he tried touching or forcing y/n to do something at the moment.

Sneaking a peak at the person who followed y/n, he wasn't surprised that Rantaro followed him, its not like he could care enough, Rantaro was way to kind to even do a scratch on y/n so no worries, he really didn't mind Rantaro following him, he was too much of a coward to confront y/n at the moment so y/n just let it go with the flow.

Soon both reaching y/n's house, he went to the door and opened it slowly but not before he turned towards Rantaro and smiled, not sinister or anything a genuine smile and with that done he turned back towards the door and closed it slowly.

*Time skip*

Now Rantaro had run back to the bombers and told them everything, he also told them how sad and emotionless y/n looked when he smiled at him, they all kinda felt bad for him in the end, how hard it must be to without his parents.

Having to take care of his younger siblings but that was still no excuse to go all mad man and breaking beys and not noticing b/n pain, it hurts them all but they will just have to make him realize what blading is all about again, they will probably never know what really happened to y/n but they miss their old cheerful friend who could make any day way better.

*Time skip back to y/n*

*Y/n's POV*

I finally put up all the groceries and I could at least make myself some darn lunch since I was way too late to make breakfast.. I'm also feeling hella lazy so pasta it is today, it doesn't take that long and pasta is life for a matter of fact, its easy and most things go with it, like tomatoes and some cheese- that's life ngl.

I began boiling my pasta while I put my tomatoes in the oven with some cheese, and added salt and pepper, I could feel myself drool, I missed being home and being able to do whatever food I want without having to order anything and no more frozen food for me- a king!

To be honest the word king made me excited like wanting to be the top blader of the world- I'm no god that's for sure but a king is what would probably suit me the most. Yeah never mind that now, my pastas done now and so it my tomatoes so me being a pro chef I drained the water from the pasta and took out the cheese and tomatoes and turned off the oven.

I put the pasta and the tomatoes in a big pot, blending it together, it was just like drugs I swear I could feel myself drool over it-

I called for s/n to come eat with me but she said she would have some later so I made a lunchbox for her and put it in the fridge so she could have some later, me on the other hand just dug right in, also me being an idiot I just put the really hot food in my mouth to quickly and now im sad because I burned my poor mouth and I have to wait a few minutes before I can taste the wonderful food I've made-

*Time skip*

I finished the food I've made a while ago now im just sitting in the Livingroom and was eating some disgusting ice cream I found in the freezer, watching tv at the same time, I've never been a fan of WBBA, I try to avoid watching the battles and championships, I have nothing to prove to them real strength doesn't come from some stupid competitions etc, if you want real power you have to earn it and make you way to the top, I feel like becoming a world champion is just to show off if you ask me.. disgusting....