Chapter 7

(1052 Words)
27/4-2021

Y/n – Your Name
S/n – Sisters Name
L/n – last Name
B/n – Bey Name
S/m – Special Move
E/c – Eye Color
*Time skip*

*Y/n POV*

Now s/n was finally done in the bathroom, I was still looking out the window, oh how much I've missed my home and yet I must be very careful going outdoors now that the supposedly called "legends" have seen me or well not the real me without my glasses and hood, yesterday I did have my hood up and glasses on so today I'm gonna have to change it a bit more. I went to my bags and looked for a f/c mask and different sunglasses.

I told s/n she needed to have her hood up for today even if it's going to be very hot outside, she went to argue with me

- Y/n, I don't want too and I don't like it either, I'm not like you!

- Why can't you for once listen to me! I replied getting a bit heated

- Well, maybe you care about being seen but me? I DON'T! s/n said with a red face

- Oh yeah!? Well fine.. I don't care what happens to you if you get caught by Valt or the others.

I was furious but I didn't want to wake up the other guests near our room. So I grabbed b/n and my launcher and bumped s/n shoulder and went out.

- I HATE YOU! I heard s/n yell

To me that was breaking my heart.. why couldn't she understand that I just wanted her to be safe? Why was it always so hard to understand? I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ANYMORE..

I'm not that sensitive but when it came from s/n mouth I couldn't help the tears that started to form in my eyes, not crying only forming, I wiped away the tears and picked up my pace and went outside to find anywhere to get breakfast and I didn't have to worry about s/n, she had money and she wasn't a little girl anymore, she could go find herself somewhere to eat without me.

Going around town and just looking for any cafés that were open, I soon stumble upon a little café on the outside of the town, I of course went in to find a few kids (You are too a kid, y/n *sweat drop*) Not paying any mind to them I sat across the room away from them, I could still hear what they were saying and I also had the change to catch their names, 2 boys and 1 girl, the boys' names were Chuck and Gun, the girl were called Raika. After that I stopped listening and got the menu.

*Time skip*

I now had my food in front of me which also was a masterpiece! I began eating and the annoying kids across the room (You're also still a kid y/n T_T) were chatting loudly now so I couldn't block out their voice and I gave in and they had all my attention now, still not looking at them though.

Then.. they said something about the masked blader and this caught all his attention, sweating a bit.

- Uh huh! Valt and the others were at this restaurant yesterday and said that this guy with a hood and glasses had the bey b/n! Raika said

- R-really? That's so cool, I wish I could meet him. The long boy said  

- YEAH! I wanna see him battle so bad! He should totally try battling Valt. The yellow short kid said

While they were chatting away, I on the other hand was shaking a little bit, did they really have to tell everyone!?!? Sighing I knew I had to battle Valt sooner or later so why not give these kids a little test round with b/n as a warmup?

Standing up, I paid for my breakfast and went over to them

- Yo, are you guys bladers? I asked

All their heads turned towards me and they gave me this "weirdo alert" look

- Um yeah.. we are, why?

That's all I wanted to hear... I took b/n out and showed them while having this intense aura around me

- Battle me, me and b/n could use a warmup anyways. I said with a big smirk

Their eyes widen, and they seem to have lost their words, so I waved my hands in front of their faces. They snapped out of it and agreed to battle me.

They took me to this park where in the middle there was a bey stadium, I told them to give me their best shots, it kinda angered the 2 boys, I mean they looked weak and probably were.

- Girlie, you be the referee. I said not looking at her

She nodded and began saying "first to 2 points wins" etc, I didn't really care anyways I knew the same old boring rules. I was gonna finish them off fast using s/m and hopefully breaking their beys in the progress..

- Get ready..

We 3 took out stances and..

- 3.. 2.. 1.. GO SHOOT we all yelled

The beys landed in the stadium flawlessly and one of the beys went into the centre, while the other was following b/n.. It was time..

*No one's POV*

  The scary aura around y/n and darkened and his eyes changed color to a much more dark color of e/c and still shined so bright..

- S/M! Y/n yelled

Taking out the bey that was behind him, it was so fast they didn't have time to react and of course it broke into pieces and one fell to the ground, now with tears in his eyes.

- Now b/n take out the other one! Y/n screamed

It dodges the first try, but that didn't stop y/n he wasn't done yet, so he ordered b/n the same thing again only this time he was successful. It only bursted much to y/n disappointment but luckily for the other guy..

- um.. uh.. The winner is b/n.. with a burst finish, 2 to 0.. Raika said almost lost for words.

- Tell Valt and the others.. that my name's Y/n l/n. With that said y/n was now gone not even bothering to look back at them..

Again kinda cliffhanger lol hi