Chapter 11

(1101 Words)
6/5-2021

Y/n- Your Name
S/n- Sisters Name
L/n- Last Name

*Y/n's POV*

We had forgiven each other for our useless outburst we had earlier and plotted out our escape route, so what we've come up with so far is, as soon as we wake up we will be calling the room cleaners and ask them to fix our room yada, yada and after that me and s/n will jump into that cart they use to put the disgusting sheets in until they take them to the laundry room or whatever. When we've gotten that far away we find our way out and run like the floor's lava..

- Well, since everyone Is freaking out about this, this is best we could do at the moment.. It's-.. it's just so stupid, y'know, like people change all the time and they don't get slapped 3 this in the face!

- Yeah well, it's not like it can be undone, but you're right, It doesn't give anyone the right to slap someone over that.. S/n said

*Time skip*

*S/n's Pov*

We both laid in bed and couldn't sleep, I couldn't believe what happened while I, wasn't with y/n, like who does that shit? No one but Free.. Right.. Free, I wonder why he did it? Was he even thinking straight? Did someone else piss Free off before coming here? I wonder..

I also want to know, like.. It's all just so weird and suddenly, did he go to look for his other friends when they just come back and hit them? Probably not, just only y/n...

*No One's POV*
Some time went on and s/n had finally fallen asleep due to many thoughts and it exhausted her to sleep, y/n had already fallen asleep a while ago.

And What about Free? Well he's not asleep yet, his head is full of thoughts and regret, he wasn't the violent person.. What would they others say if they saw them coming in and y/n was hurt because of Free?

He couldn't just ignore the fact that he also kinda deserved it for leaving all his friends behind, they had all promised each other to keep close and in touch even if anything bad would happened, but guess what? Not all promises are meant to be kept some are broken and that's just how life is and always be.

Trying to fall asleep wasn't the easiest thing when you kinda have insomniac, but a head full of meaningful thoughts and worthless thoughts is super exhausting, it's like they are flying around in your head without a trash can- you know the ones a pc/laptop have when you want to get rid of some useless things you don't need.

Oh how Free wished he had that kind of option to just delete every bad thought and memory...(Dudee same ngl)

He had manged to fall asleep after a while of counting jumping Fafnir's, it was the best thing to help him sleep, well reading could also help but he didn't feel like moving from his bed just to grab a book, hell he didn't even have a book with him.

*Time Skip next morning*

The plan was on, right now y/n and s/n had opened the door for the room cleaner and had manged to sneak into the basket of dirty sheets (ew and yikes), going to room to room it got heavy for the poor lady to push it so she went to the elevator and began making her way down to the laundry room.

 She walked her way to the laundry door and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge, she sighed and looked for the key- Lucky y/n and s/n she had forgotten it in the lobby so when they heard her walk away they got out quicky, ran to the other elevator that was "free" from any other people, they got in it and made their way to the lobby.

*Time skip*

Both siblings ran back to their old house, it was a bit to run but it was worth it, running like mad mans back there they would make it in no time.. Well.. Free on the other hand was still asleep until his alarm clock had gone off 30 minuets later, he knew it was gonna be a tough day brining y/n to bombers to apologies and make it up for being a total ass for leaving his friends.

*Free's POV*

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock.. That sounds is ear bleeding for real, no joke, anyways I got up and went to the bathroom to do my man stuff(lol idk what y'all do in there) and soon enough I was done, walking to my bed sitting down on it and looking out the big window, watching the beautiful sunrise of Japan, although..

Something did bother me.. why haven't y/n tried to runaway yet? Has he finally realized that what he did was wrong? Hopefully, I will be going towards his room in a few.

*Back to Y/n's POV*

Finally out of breath me and s/n walked in the residence of l/n, it's quite a fancy home to be honest, having quite rich parents do help a lot, I wouldn't want to brag about it but it's nice to have stuff when you need it, we had left the blinds shut when we left it and they were still shut meaning m/n and d/n haven't been home for 3 years...

What a-holes... Can't even come home once in a while, gosh I hate them!

*S/n's POV*

I had missed this place a lot- it was nice being in our real home, but mom and dad doesn't seem to have gone home in those 3 years... It saddens me to know that they don't really care anymore, I do love y/n it's just a parents love hits so different! I mean I'm glad they haven't put us up for adoption, I would really be surprised if they did, they seem to have found their new lives without us in it..

*Y/n's POV Again*

I saw how sad s/n began to look so I knew she was thinking the same thing I was.. I mean we don't need those losers when we have each other! Yep, no need those bastards when we have each other, I will protect her from anything and anyone who tires to do something funny! And still no boyfriends until 20!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I've been a bit off lately, I've hurt my thumb and it's kinda bad atm so I'm trying to do the best I can!! Also thanks for almost 330 views!! Woah :D