Chapter 2

(1019 words)
25/4-2021

y/n – Your Name
s/n – Sisters Name
y/a – Your Age
b/t – Bey type
b/s/t – Bey spirit type (like dragon, knight etc)
b/s – Bey Spirit
f/c/1 - Favourite Color 1/2
l/s - Left Spin
r/s - Right Spin

* The next day *

y/n sat at the dinner table and made some sketches on his new bey, but being y/n it's gonna take a while before he decides what kind of type its gonna be or if it's a right spin or even a left spin. Y/n takes a deep breath and really wonders if this was the right choice.

- Hell.. I thought it was gonna be a lot easier to make a new one since I made Sváfnir on my own after all..

Y/n groans loudly and let his head hit the table making a loud bang, unknown to him that loud bang woke his little sister s/n up. Closing his eyes and thinks about whatever a y/a does.

Hearing steps approaching the kitchen, he knew he f*cked up when he woke s/n up. Grabbing the nearest object which was a wooden spoon that he held up and pointed it at the kitchen door while slowly going backwards still eyes on the door.

s/n slamming the door open with fire in her eyes, glaring at y/n who was now shaking in the corner with his wooden spoon knowing he was done for even though he had the holy wooden spoon. s/n cracked her knuckles and slowly came closer to poor y/n.

A scream of pain could be heard miles away (This world shall know PAIN! You get it? Please say you do TvT)

- You didn't have to hit me that hard y'know! Y/n pointed his finger at his now very satisfied sister, while his other hand on his swollen spot on his head.

- If you weren't such a loudmouth, I wouldn't have to hit you. S/n smirked at her brother on the floor with the wooden spoon now in her hand. 

- I'm not that loud.. BUT anyways now that you're awake, what do you want for breakfast? Y/n asked his younger sibling

- Humm.. I guess toast and some juice? S/n replied still a bit mad at her brother for waking her up so early.

- Hai Hai M'lady, I will get right into it. Giving a wink to his sister who only scoffed.   

* Time skip after breakfast *

- Okay so, what type do you want it to be? S/n asked looking over her brothers shoulder.

- I'm not sure yet.. I was leaning towards defence but I don't know yet. Y/n said and bit his lip

- Well, we don't have all day y'know.. S/n said now getting a bit irritated with y/n

- I know that! Also that's my line.. y'know.. Y/n mumbles the y'know part

- Don't be childish! S/n smacks y/n again

- Oww! That hurts y'know!! y/n anime cries a little

- Shut up you big baby and get to work. S/n said and pointed her finger at me

Y/n mumbles and pouts, he turns away from his sister and continues draw a few more sketches but nothing seems to be "The one" for him so he closes his eyes and suddenly he sees a very bright light and he "closes" his eyes again and slowly opens them a while later only to be met by this unknown bey(spirit?). It watched his every move carefully. Y/n decided to speak up

- A- are you my bey? Y/n asked still watching the b/s

It gave a slight nod and y/n gave a big smile knowing what he had to do next. The light now disappearing and openings his eyes, scanning the room and saw that s/n wasn't there anymore, but it didn't matter at the moment. Y/N got right into work and knew exactly what he wanted and what type it was gonna be.

*Time skip to the big pc machine that makes beys*

- Good thing we own one of these things.. Y/n mumbles

He sends the picture of the well drawn design of his new partner into the scan of the machine. The machine starts working and shows y/n the design who drawn but in a layer form and y/n was so totally ready to get started. While the machine got started on the layer, now y/n had to do is get ready to make the disc, which he also had to wait for but he already had a design in mind for the disc so it could wait until the layer was done.

All that was really left to do was to make the driver which also didn't take that long since he had a few once laying around after Sváfnir, to y/ns surprise he had one driver that he actually needed. He cleaned it and made it all shiny.

*Another time skip*

- ALRIGHT! It's finally done! y/n yelled,

- Welcome b/n, we gotta get stronger together! y/n raised the bey into the air and it made a big glow.   

Y/n getting way to excited for his own good ran up the stairs from the basement and out to the shed and searched for an old beystadium he had gotten for his birthday a while back.

Rolling it out onto the grass and looked at it before realizing he had to clean it which was kinda a drag but still did it anyways.

Now with the stadium cleaned and a new launcher in his hand he was finally ready to see his partner move.

His new partner was b/t with f/c/1, /f/c/2 and a r/s | l/s. And it was called b/n.

- 3.. 2.. 1.. GO SHOOT! y/n yelled and his bey flew into the stadium making a little gash onto the stadium wall

He didn't even see s/n walk up to him and with big eyes, carefully watching her older brothers new bey going around like crazy in the stadium, she took her tablet and scanned b/n watching it's stats and was quiet impressed with her brother, she knew he was amazing at making beys, after all he did make Sváfnir.  

She smiled and hugged her brother from behind and said

- You've done it again.. Big bro..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo :> Another one done

24/4-2021 22:21 lol made the first 1 the same day but i have alot of time on my hands so why not