ridiculous crossover episode i

Start from the beginning

"Thank you," you mutter. 

"Of course," Mountain's smile sounds from under his mask. 

Upon getting back on the bus, Dewdrop yells out, "What the hell were you doing in there?"

"Making out," you and Mountain both answer at the same time.

"What?" Dewdrop stops. 

"Nah, we're just messing with you," Mountain says as you cackle and take your place with Cumulus and Rain. 

...

You walk into the party like it's the theater from the Square Hammer music video, all around Terzo in a triangle formation. 

"Holy shit. This is Ghost?" you hear next to you as the formation breaks. 

"Yes it is," you smile and approach the person who said that. Oh, he's familiar. 

"It's cool to finally put a...mask to the name," the man smiles. "I'm Shawn."

Shawn Mendes! You can recognize a celebrity. You're a normal person. 

"Y/n, it's good to meet you," Shawn takes a sip of his drink. "Do you want anything?"

You're not wearing the full coverage helmet tonight, so you suppose it could be okay to pull the cloth mask under it down to drink something. 

"Hm, a glass of red wine would be nice," you nod. 

Shawn pours a glass of wine for you and hands it to you as another white brown haired guy (Tom Holland) approaches you. 

"Are you a nameless ghoulette?" he asks. "I love Ghost!"

"Hm, I've never met fans until today," you mutter. "I am a ghoulette, but I do have a name. I'm Y/n."

"Oh my god, can we take pictures together? Papa's here, right?" Tom grins. 

"That he is, but I'm not sure where...," you scan the room, only accounting for Cirrus, Swiss, Mountain, and Dewdrop. "It's so cool to know you're a fan, though. I love your stuff, too."

"For real?" Tom's eyes widen. "I guess I don't need to introduce myself, then."

You chuckle as you take a sip of your wine and immediately replace the mask, starting the first of many drinks tonight.

...

Okay so apparently famous people think weather alerts don't apply to them, so now a lot of them are packed in a two floor club during a power outage because no one cared about a massive heavy storm. 

You've only been at the event for an hour. Surely someone planned this.

You, Dewdrop, Mountain, Cumulus, and Rain are the Ghost members on the first floor. 

Guess what rich people are also bad at? 

Building design. 

This place only has elevators. 

There's got to be stairs somewhere, but leave it to Terzo to not use them because they'd ruin his shoes or something. 

"It's cold in here," Dewdrop complains as he and Rain sit at the bar. 

"I'll get someone to make out with you so you heat up," Rain jokes as you toss a small blowtorch from behind the bar to him. 

You scan the dark room lit only with phone flashlights and two candles as people mumble to themselves about being bored or something. 

"Can one of the musicians in the room, like, play a song or something?" Tom Holland groans.

You and Dewdrop look right at each other and impulsively start singing the polish cow meme song, thinking people would laugh and ignore your antics. 

But they don't.

Tom Holland, Shawn Mendes, Zendaya, Camila Cabello, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Timothee Chalamet, watch you and Dewdrop intently. No ghouls stop you, nothing. 

You're the only one who knows the verses, so you take a swig of wine and just let it out as Cumulus and Dewdrop get off their barstools and fangirl and dance for you until they get in on the chorus too. Meanwhile, Mountain and Rain are improvving instruments on the bar. 

You're sure someone is taking a video of this and it's going on the internet, but who goddamn cares at this point? You're having a good time. 

When your trio finishes the song, the room erupts in applause. 

"I'm in love with you!" Zendaya shouts. 

"I'm in love with you too!" Cumulus replies. 

"Do you take requests?" Tom Holland asks.

"Do we?" you ask the other ghouls. 

"I dunno man, you started this," Dewdrop shrugs. 

"We do," Cumulus answers for me. 

"Do Wonderwall!"

And so the night continues, with half drunk singing and talking in the dark. 

...

not g r e a t but its alright i had fun making it