Chapter 5

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

'What the-'

"Frisk!"

And I thought today would be normal...

It's been a month from today since I adopted frisk, and I was currently making a cake to celebrate, when all of a sudden there was a scream from frisk's room. Quickly, I teleported inside their room, so I was standing at the doorway.

"Frisk! Are you okay, what's.... Happening... oh my.."

To my surprise, I saw Frisk sitting on top of a seemingly unfazed Fresh Sans, prepared to smack him in the face with a pink and blue, metal bat...

The two froze and looked at me, both of them with the expression of a child who just got caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar... but then again, they are kids so that expression isn't that far off.

I took a deep breath and spoke, breaking the silence. "As an old friend of mine used to say, 'what the buzz-fudge is happenin' here broskiez!'

As I had said that, I noticed Frisk giving me the 'what the frick mum' face, while Fresh's grin seemed to have faltered.

"Heh...... Frisk hun, please get off of the 90's skelle-dude." I pleaded. "But mom!" Frisk started, swinging their bat over her shoulder, you could tell fresh was eyeing them, even if you couldn't see his eyes. "He broke into our house! I have a right to-"

"Frisk... I'm not going to ask again... please, put away your bat and get off of the kid."

I really don't care if he isn't a kid, compared to my age, he technically is younger than me. In my home world, he was created not even that many years ago when I was a human teenager, meaning I'm a lot older than his world in general. And me being a ghost only proves my point.

Frisk had shot a ticked off glare at me, only for them to sigh in defeat.

"FUNKing, what ever-"

They stopped and looked at me with a confused look on their face, only to give off a glare towards Fresh. "What kind of frickin' magic do you have." They spat out, their voice full of venom. 'Who knew my child could be so scary....'

Frisk got off of Fresh, as I walked over to help him up.

"Thanks my radical dudette!" (I have no clue how to type out how Fresh talks, so this is going to be really crappy-)

He smiled. I could tell it was forced though. I sighed, secretly activating my magic and spoke, "it's not a problem kiddo. But if you don't mind, who are you? And why are you here?"

The first answer I obviously know already, but I have no clue on why he's here.

"Da names Fresh ma spooky dude!" He points, making finger guns towards me. "I just wanted ta check out dis rad place ya got here!"

I could tell it was probably more than that, but I played along.

"Alrighty then...... why did you break into our house though dear? You do realize you could get arrested for breaking and entering, correct?"

Fresh had looked at me, with a confused look. His shades had question marks on them. He shrugged in response as his shades returned to the normal yolo. Frisk had scoffed at him. "What the hECK is with those weird RAD shades? And WILL YOU STOP FUNKING CENCORING ME WITH YOUR WEIRD RAD MAGIC!?" Frisk sounded very mad at him, as it seemed like there was smoke coming from her ears she was so upset. I giggled a bit and patted her head. "It's alright...... he'll tell us when he's ready love. Now...... the cake should be almost done." I looked up at Fresh, who just showed his usual grin. "Would you like some cake too dear? You must be hungry from your journey." I smiled softly. Traveling the multiverse seems like it would take up a lot of magical and physical energy.

His grin had seemed more real at the mention of food. It seems my magic was somehow working and giving him emotions... he seemed to realize he was feeling emotions, as his grin then faltered and his glasses went blank for a second... he then replied as his glasses changed to yolo again. "Heh, sorry broski! I've gotta head out." He then shot finger guns at us. "Catch ya on the flip side!" He then fresh proofed into a cloud of pink smoke. I was pretty impressed.... I was also curious as to why our encounter was so short... (A/N: yeahhh.... Totally wasn't me having no clue on what to write for this..... haha, totally not.......)

A few seconds later, Frisk and I had decided to just go and enjoy the cake... I hoped we would meet him again soon.... But, who knows what the multiverse has in store.......

A/N: I need helllpppppp~ I don't know what to write for the next chapter!! It would be very much appreciated if some people could send in some ideas for the next few chapters so I can continue this story... I wanted to add more to this chapter, but I didn't know what to add. So, if you all could please comment an idea or two, that would be very helpful! I hope you all have a fantastic day/night!