Ever since she came in my life , and ever since that damn kiss I take too many cold showers these days.

This little minx has no idea how much she actually turns me on.  An idea pops in my head as I slowly grind my hips against her pussy as she now holds her breath  looking at me with her hazy lust filled doe eyes. I'll bring that feisty side of yours out kitten just wait and watch.

What happened next completely  fogged my fucking brain. My kitten started to rub her pussy on my cock slowly  and held my jaw kissing me on the lips . My eyes bursted out of my sockets as she kissed me ferociously  and I quickly gave into this invitation. 

Her constant back and forth movement  of her hips was driving me crazy and It was a shame how turned on I was . It was as if I'm  a fucking teenager experiencing pleasure for the first time.

A loud ring stopped her movement . What the fuck ? Who the fuck is cock blocking me this early in the morning  ?

Alaya not only stopped her movements but also tried to get up from my lap . I immediately pulled her down as I held her juicy ass in my palms. Her cheeks were flaming hot with all that blushing .

I grabbed my phone as I pecked her nape , she shivered as I slowly nudged her earlobe with my nose and told her in a whisper " be a good girl". As I quickly received the call.

Be a good girl

Be a good girl. Be a good girl . Be a good girl. Be a good girl. Be a good girl.

Everything was not fine. This . Was. Not. Fine.

As if my brain worked in snaps , I quickly  pushed him away as he continued on his call and his brows furrowed in worry. He tried to hold my hand as I immediately got off from his lap and dashed outside the door. My heart knew of no direction but one. The gardens.

I immediately ran towards the estate  gardens as I took large strides.

I CAN'T DO THIS. THIS IS WRONG. JAKE DESERVES BETTER. HE DERSERVES A WIFE. I CAN'T BE HIS WIFE .

I ran until my ankle twisted and I landed on my hands and knees in between the flower garden. My face twisted with pain but all the chaos in my mind was finding no sense of  relief as my brain went into an overdrive of thoughts. With no way to channelize my thoughts I started to pluck out the roses.

Thorns pricked my skin. But it was less than the pain in my heart.

 But it was less than the pain in my heart

What the fuck just happened ?

Her body went rigid as she looked at me with wide eyes. The moment Alaya pushed me away her eyes didn't carry affection but rather pain and suffering. 

I couldn't understand a thing before she flew away. I immediately cut the call and ran after her , calling her name a few times ; it was as if she didn't pay attention to any of my pleas.

I couldn't keep track of her until I saw my kitten  in the garden sitting  , crying while plucking out the roses after growing them so lovingly. 

I immediately ran towards her and pulled her into my arms . The moment her eyes met mine. She was in pain. Not physical pain But rather a  mental pain of some sort . She clawed my collar while burying her head in my neck sobbing. Her blood smeared onto my shirt as I cradled her in my arms. After a few sniffs she was now unconscious. I immediately called the estate doctor to check on her . While waiting for the doctor. I couldn't help but imagine.

What happened in her past ? Who made my kitten suffer so much?

The day I find out about her past.  I'll make sure who ever it is will know never to fuck with me and my family .

.
.
.

Thanks for reading  ' his silent bride '

Thanks for reading  ' his silent bride ' .

I know it's been a long period of waiting.  But I hope I'll be more regular with updates.

Do comment and like if you enjoyed it.

And what would you guys would like to see next ?

Follow me on instagram  @ sanchitamaji_04.

Until next time.

Spread love not hate ❤️.

Bye.