Chapter 21 - The End

Days flew by and Lothar never heard of Amelia. He stayed in hell since he had no purpose on earth.

HELL

Lothar sat at a bar with mammon and Asmodeus sitting behind and playing cards. Abadon stood at a window and watched the beautiful view of the garden with his arms behind him while Lothar sat there smoking, drinking and thinking.

"I knew this would happen" Lothar said to himself and Mammon spoke.

"At least she's not coming for your head" mammon said and Lothar pressed his lips before putting his lighted cigarette in a bowl of water and glared at mammon.

"She can't come for me... She's mortal" Lothar said turning back.

"But they sent her to earth to find you didn't they?" Asmodeus asked and Lothar took a cup of alcohol.

"Obviously" Abadon said and Lothar just kept on drinking.

"The only thing keeping her from detaining you is the pinky sized love you creeps share" Abadon said looking at the garden.

"I've defeated a lot of people... A female angel can't detain me" Lothar said backing his ground.

"You don't know the power of angels, do you little one?" Lucifer came in walking with his wine robe flaring behind him.

Lothar looked up and saw his father, he sighed before keeping the cigarette and standing up.

"Father...."

"The young angel is capable of anything son" Lucifer said while walking in, making Asmodeus, Abadon and mammon bow.

"Tch.... Do you expect me to just watch  while she kills me..."

"Angels don't kill... They either detain or seize your soul" Lucifer said while gesturing seizure with his hand and keeping it back behind him.

"Great synonym for kill" Lothar said making Lucifer smile halfway as he walked to the bar table and sat on it with his legs crossed.

"The biggest mistake you'll make is to underestimate an Angel" Lucifer said and Lothar looked at him.

"She's not an angel on earth... She's one of those worthless humans, she can't detain me...." Lothar said and Lucifer smiled.

"Humans have the ability to detain.... Except they are dirty and don't realize it"

"She slept with me" Lothar said and Lucifer smiled.

"Good job well done" Lucifer said and took Lothar's wine as he gulped it.

"And how exactly is she going to detain me? Stab me? hypnotize? Tch" Lothar said.

"For the first time son, you got a taste of your own medicine.... You were tempted by her beauty, her looks and her amazing body..... Something's not right.... Temptation? Oh yeah that's right... That's your job son, that's your specialty and looked what it got you into... My son slept with an Angel!" Lucifer said changing his tone and mood easily making everyone shocked except for Lothar who was already boiling by his words. Lothar looked at him with pressed lips.

"You don't really seem angry" Lothar said and Lucifer scoffed. At this point mammon, Asmodeus and Abadon were already walking out giving them their privacy.

"Oh I'm pissed.... But it's not your fault, at least, it wasn't"

"And how do they detain people?.... How do you do it or usually do it" Lothar asked and Lucifer hissed.

"That I can't tell you" Lucifer said and Lothar furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?"

"I know how I do it, but anytime I want to say it out I just can't... It's the work of heaven... I can't use any skill of the angels. All the secrets shared in heaven are with me but I can't it get out of me... I'm like...... A locked box with information that can't be told" Lucifer said and Lothar shifted his gaze from his father to the lighter he was playing with.