Chapter 18 - Your actions doesn't say that

The next day, at evening, Amelia was having dinner at home when she heard the door bell. She stood up and walked to the door and then opened it. She swallowed her saliva when she saw lothar.

"Landon" she smiled and he only gave a dull smile.

"I am sorry, I left yesterday, something came up" lothar said and she nodded.

"I understand" she said.

"Okay can uhm......You go for a walk with me?" Lothar asked surprising her.

"Me? Like right now?" She asked and he nodded.
She nodded before going in to get her jacket and purse and then stepping out with him and locking the door.  She put her key into her purse and signalled let's go.

They were walking on the street at night feeling the fresh breeze when Amelia broke the silence.

"So, what came up?" She suddenly asked.

"Pfft, I left my iron on" he said and she chuckled.

"No jokes" she said.

"It's nothing important" he said brushing the matter off.

"You seem calm today, what's the matter?" Amelia asked.

"Feeling a little bit sick" lothar said.

"Well I'm sick of you guys moment" mammon said in Lothar head.

"Shall we have a seat?" She asked when they reached a bench.

"Sure" he said and they both sat down.

"God it's freezing out here" she said.

"Here have my jacket" he removed his jacket and wore it over her shoulders.

"No it's okay" she said but he ignored her.

"Now you're warm" he said and Amelia just smiled and looked at him.

"You do know your tattoo is visible, right?" Abadon asked but lothar ignored him.

"You're a good guy" she whispered and his eyes landed on her lips while she said those words.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered back to her as he blocked the demons from his mind link.

"What does that mean?" She asked staring at him.

"It means........." lothar stopped halfway and slowly leaned in and touched his lips with hers. Amelia closed her eyes when his lip touched hers as she held his shirt.

"Why did you do that?" She asked when he pulled off.

"Nothing" he said and kissed her again. His hand moved to her lower back and the other on her neck. The kiss was getting intense. Amelia began kissing back. She let him wonder around her mouth as she kissed back. She held his neck and kissed him with pleasure before something quickly stroke her mind and she instantly pulled out.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"I-i don't think we should go on with this" she said and was about to leave when lothar dragged her back.

"I know you want to do this, so just relax and follow your heart" he whispered to her and she just gulped.

~•~

He stood behind her and slowly unzipped her gown until it dropped to the ground.

*Mature Content skipped*

Amelia couldn't believe what just happened. Did she just? Anyways, she felt really good. Is this how people felt when they have sex?  She loved it.

~•~

Lothar came out of the shower and met Amelia still on the robe she wore when she finished bathing.

"Won't you dress up?" He asked.

"Yes but, I am not with my clothes" she said.

"You can wear my clothes" he said opening the cupboard for her.

"Thanks" she said and walked to the cupboard. She took out a black shirt and wore. It reached her thigh so it was okay to sleep in it.

"You can sleep on the bed, while I sleep on the floor" lothar said and she nodded.

She walked to the bed and laid down by her side while he laid on the floor beside the bed.

"Uhm landon.....can you stay beside me for some time?" She asked.

"Alright" he said and got up from the floor and lied beside her.

"I do not know much about you" Amelia said and he remained quiet.

She was right. She knew nothing about him. Not even his real name. But what could he do? If she was to find out.......who cares? She was no one to him. 

"There is absolutely nothing to know about me" he said staring at the ceiling.

~•~

Lothar walked along the corridor as he lighted a cigarette in his mouth. When he lighted it he was interrupted by Stephanie who stood before him.

He halted and looked at her. She smiled shyly at him and he just looked at her one more time before passing her.

"How may I help you?" He asked as he walked.

Stephanie quickly ran to keep up with him.

"My prince, you-"

"Call me Lothar" he said cutting her off.

"Oh.......okay. Uhm Lothar. You called me the other day but said nothing to me" she said as she walked beside him but he didn't give her any reply.

"Do you perhaps have something to say?" She asked and he stopped in his tracks and faced her.

She smiled as he looked at her. His eyes moved from her face to her body then back up to her face. He showed no expression as he looked at her silently.

"What do you expect me to say?" He asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know..... anything" she said smiling and he just gave her a straight face.

"Meet me at the garden by midnight" he said and walked away.

Stephanie smiled at herself as she saw him leave. When he was gone she jumped up in excitement and went to tell the news to Melissa.

Lothar walked inside the hall where Abadon and Asmodeus were. Asmodeus was on his wine as usual and Abadon was standing at the window with his hands behind him.

"How did it go?" Abadon asked without looking back.

"Marvelous" Lothar said as he walked and sat on his chair.

"What now? Did it come from the heart or just for pleasure?" Abadon asked as he gazed at Lothar who held his cigarette between his index and middle finger.

"I don't have a heart Abadon. I wanted her for pleasure" Lothar said and Asmodeus chuckled.

"That's not true" Asmodeus said.

"Mind your fucking business" Lothar said and Asmodeus raised his hands in the air.

"I think he is right" Abadon said and Lothar sighed.

"I had sex with her only because I wanted to ruin her and her plans. Fucking angel" Lothar said.

"Your actions doesn't say that" Abadon said and Lothar just stood up and barged out.