Chapter 15 - Move On With His Drink

Later at night, Lothar opened the door to the café and entered in.
He met Charlotte eating a cupcake sitting on a chair.

"Uhm... sorry, but we are closed" she stood up from the chair and told him but he continued walking to her.

"Do you need something?" She asked him and he shook his head and continued walking until he reached her.
He looked at her lips and saw a little icing on her lower lip.

"Who are you?" She asked but he ignored her and slowly used his thumb to wipe off the icing on her lips.

"I said we are closed" she said but he still stood there.

"How old are you?" He asked her.

"Twenty three, is there any problem?" She asked and Lothar's eyes looked at her body.

Charlotte felt her body melt when his hand moved to her waist.

"What are you doing?" She asked smiling.

"You have a sister?" He asked and she nodded.

"I want you to listen to me" he said and she nodded.
He leaned towards her ear and whispered something in her ear.

NEXT DAY

"I tried getting somethings but he wasn't opening up" Amelia told Father John.

"What about his name?" He asked.

"Father, his name doesn't mean anything, he can't be Lothar" Amelia said.

"I know....but I still don't know why I have this feeling"

"Father, can we just try the ritual again?" She asked.

"I am not sure of that, angel. You saw what happened the time we tried it"

"I know but......."

"Angel, the only solution is to report to your people that the mission is impossible. Maybe they can assign someone else. Lothar is already back at hell" father John said before getting up from his chair and leaving.

Amelia was walking on the road with all her thoughts on what Father John said. At first, she thought this mission would be easy at the sight of father John but now it looks like it's Mission Impossible. She walked into the café and met Charlotte serving the customers. She wondered where Chelsea was.
When she sat down, Charlotte came to her.

"What can I get for you?" She asked.

"Just black coffee, with no cupcake" she said and Charlotte nodded and left.

Charlotte walked into the kitchen and poured out some coffee into a cup and brought it for her.

"Thanks" Amelia said smiling.

"Uhm...by the way, I am sorry about that day" Charlotte apologized.

"It's okay" Amelia said and Charlotte left.

Amelia was planning to go tell her brother that Lothar was already in hell. She got tired of the mission.

~•~

"So tell me Lothar what are you planning to do with the Charlotte girl?" Mammon asked him while he was pouring a drink for himself.

"She might be very useful" Lothar answered.
He zipped down his jacket and removed it leaving his black t-shirt and exposing his symbol on his right wrist where he tied a black rope.

"She's very obedient, and the obedient ones are the easiest to handle" he said before gulping down his wine. He poured another and was about to drink it when he heard a knock on the door.