"Can you watch where you're going?"

"I'm sorry." I grabbed my burger that was wrapped up and thankfully my fries were in a small bag and they didn't spill everywhere.

When I stood up, I saw a woman staring at me and I noticed she was standing behind a wheelchair that had another woman sitting in it, which made me feel like completel shit.

"I'm sorry." I said again.

The woman that was standing, gave me a mean look before pushing the wheelchair away and I watched for a moment before cursing at myself under my breath.

Now I felt like shit all the way back to my sister's room.

When I walked in, Mason was standing at the window as he was talking on the phone and I noticed that Kate was eating as she was sitting up in her bed before looking over at me.

"Lucas is on his way." I said as I sat down in a chair near the bed.

She was stuffing her face, which made me stare at her before eating what I had.

Mason was talking on the phone as I was looking around the room and noticed that Kate was watching tv, but I didn't know what she was watching.

"The hospital tv is shitty." Kate said, making me look over at her. "But it's something to watch." She shrugs before wiping her mouth. "The food sucks too."

"What did you get?" I ask before taking a bite of my burger.

She looks down at her plate before taking a sip of her drink. "Some mash potatoes and meat loaf."

When I look over at it, it didn't look appetizing.

"What did you get?" She asks, looking over at what I had.

"A cheeseburger and fries."

"Lucky."

I shrug as I slightly smile at her, which made her give me a look. "I'm not the one that had a baby."

"Speaking of babies," She said, and I already knew where this was going. "when are you going to give me some nieces and nephews?"

"Probably never." I said.

"Why?" She asks.

That made me roll my eyes before taking a bite of my burger. I looked away and avoided the conversation as I knew she was looking at me, waiting for an answer.

"I don't want kids."

"But you love Asher."

"I do love Asher. He's my whole heart." I said, talking about my nephew, which was Kate's oldest son. He was four years old and he was my whole world.

"That doesn't make you want to have kids?"

"Nope." I said, eating and looking somewhere else.

Mason finally walked over and I could stop talking to my sister. I saw him smile at me before sitting on the other side of Kate as he pulled up a chair.

"The baby should be coming back any minute." Kate said.

"What are we going to name her?" Mason said.

I saw Kate look over at me before looking at Mason. "You know.. I'm glad we decided to wait until the birth of her to find out the gender but it's hard now cause I can't think of a name."

"What about mom's middle name?" I suggested.

Kate looks over at me and I saw a smile form on her face before looking at Mason. I saw him nod and smile as he agreed to it before my sister looks back at me.