Chapter XXI

YEJI

Yujin looks like she was about to cry, she gets the painting out of my hand and throw it, she keeps on stepping on every painting until it's ruined.

I sighed loudly.

She can't look into my eyes. Ryujin was just there standing besides me like she doesn't know what she can do but i can feel it that she wanted to help.

Yujin suddenly sliced her hand because the of the nail on the wall, her hand keeps on bleeding. Ryujin was about to take a step but I hold her hand and whispered, "This is a Family matter, don't take any step."

Yujin ran outside and Ryujin stand in front of me, "Why? You know it that she's feeling guilty about what happened to you but why?" Ryujin curiously asked.

I smiled at her, "Because it still hurts me. What if I never left this house? Do you think I'm still a sex worker?" I said while smirking.

"But...You two are old now, when she did that to you, you know that she is influenced by her own Mother."

That's not it. That is not about how old is that, or there are many has passed since that happened, no matter how long it is, it's still here in me, I am here in this life, and I ended up here because that happened to me.

"You don't understand, Ryujin."

Nobody believes in me, nobody understand me--

"Well, yeah, I don't understand you but i do get you, where you are coming from. And I am sorry about that. But you know, past can't be change but a future is."

Ryujin sit besides me and looks at me while she's wearing that smile, that smiled when I first showed her that I have interest in her when we were in bed.

"Are you happy, Ryujin?" I asked.

"Yes." Then she put my hair behind my ear.

"Why?"

"Because I know that you will take this night as an opportunity to talk to Yujin."

Why can't I say 'No' to her?

When I stand up, "I'll wait for you here, Yeji."" I smiled at her, there's this part of me where I wanted to to feel her again, I wanted her to be close to me.

But whenever I'm thinking of that, I can see my body having sex with Patrick and I feel disgust.

When I'm about to leave, "Yeji, I'm not supposed to say this to you but I can't take it anymore." She sounds so scared.

"What?" I asked.

"You look beautiful tonight. I could look at you for hours and still feel the same way--"

I'm sorry Ryujin but I want to be selfish for one night, I ran towards Ryujin and kissed her, "Thank you for saying that me."

My heart is beating crazy, I can't believe this, why am I feeling this?

I feel so shy when I kissed her.

I can't stop myself from smiling, it feels like my heart really like what happened.

Dad was already drunk and there's only a few people, he hold my hand, "Yujin! Nanny? Can you please call Yujin and told her to come in the swimming pool area." Dad said.

Dad let me sit on the chair and Yujin came, Dad is sitting on the chair in the middle of Yujin and I. Yujin looks like she just cried.

"You cried because of your Yeji Unnie, right?" Dad asked Yujin.

I'm staring at the moon, "Yeji, you came because of my text, right?"

He texted me and it was just "Please"