Chapter II

RYUJIN

"What? What are you looking at?"

My mouth was open and i can't answer what she's asking me. There's only two things that is running in my mind.

1. How to get away in this situation?

2. How can i answer her question?

My minds circling and my mouth runs like a dog who was unleash on her cage, "Nothing," I trembled in fear, her eyes are stabbing me.

"-I just thought that i have no room mates and i got scared that someone suddenly went inside the room and--"

She sighed loudly.

I noticed her bed and her table, there are no things just a cabinet, i guess that's my mouth said that.

"Stop lying. It is impossible that the Lady won't tell you that you have a room mate. I get this reaction a lot so i don't give a fuck anymore."

She went back to her bed. I didn't answer and i just get my blanket and put it on me while i'm slowly getting my phone to take the videos off.

My eyes are still widely open then i texted on my friends gc,

"YUNA! CHAERYEONG!"

"WHYYY??" Sent by Yuna.

"???" Sent by Chaeryeong.

"THE GIRL! THE GIRL THAT I AM WATCHING ON PORN! THAT GIRL WHO DOESN'T HAVE A NAME ON CREDITS! SHE IS MY EFFIN ROOM MATE AND SHE'S IS NOW RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!"

") $/=#! #=@!#)#)#)#)" Sent by Chaeryeong.

"Send picture!!!" Sent by Yuna.

"She has no picture and she's kinda not a friendly person."

I talked to both of them for the whole night and i can't believe this is happening. I didn't leave my bed the moment i lied down.

For the whole night, i am awake.

It's monday morning and Dad told me to open my portal account to see my schedule, it was a hassle schedule since i'm now an irregular student.

There are classes where i'm with freshman, juniors, seniors, and the same year as me.

When i get out my bed, my room mate who made me stay up all night suddenly went outside the bathroom and she went straight to her cabinet then she just dropped her towel and i saw her naked body.

I turned around so fast and my body and voice trembled like a scared cat, "Uhm--I don't think y--" She closed her cabinet so loud and she sighed loudly, "What? It's not like no one see my naked body".

I mean, i do have seen her body but this is not it.

"I'm Ryujin, i'm a transferee, i don't know what you're talking about".

I lied.

She brushes her hair and she was about to leave the room but she stopped at the door and says, "Doesn't matter, this University runs no secret and privacy," And for the first time, she looks into my eyes.

"Yeji." She said then she left.

I breathe deeply and it was like i'm chasing my breath, it was scaring me like hell, i still can't process what's happening.

I now know her name and i just her naked body for a seconds like how come her body on screen and in real life looks exactly the same.

But, her words earlier seems like everyone knows here that she's a porn star and yet,