Chapter XXX. Heart of darkness

Start from the beginning

"Levi, what ..."

"I want you," he pushed her into the bedroom with the strength of his body. She didn't protest because she was surprised by his actions, but when he pushed her in the bed, she panicked.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked him. By one click, he released himself from equipment, which noisily hit the floor and undressed the jacket he threw next to it. She watched his cold look that she didn't like. She decided to face him, but he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back to bed. He sat in front of her while she was backing off until he caught her both wrists and he pushed her into the mattresses. "Stop it!" She turned to belly and got to all four to escape, but he grabbed her leg and pulled her to him. He turned her with force and caught her wrists again, this time firmer and pressed them next to her head. "It hurts Levi!" She closed her eyes and used all her muscles to break free. She realized that if she ever thought he was supernaturally strong, she was wrong. He never used his true strength to her. Until today. She felt like a doll in prison of his strength. He spread her knees, so she couldn't defend herself and kissed her brutally. She felt the smell of death and blood from him. She felt his body and voice shake in desperation. She teared out of the kiss and he moved to her neck where he kissed her harshly and bit her while he caught her wrists in one hand to undress from the equipment. Theia held her tears, terrified by his actions. Every touch was rude and painful. He was silent, and she was just watching like he rolled her nightgown to her knees. He moistened his own fingers with saliva to enter her inside. She straightened under him when she heard the sound of a belt. "Don't do it, please," her nails stuck in his hands, which he held her firmly. She clenched her teeth and cried in pain after he entered her. "Levi, it really hurts," he began to thrust aggressively, while he almost broke her hands.

"He'll take more and more of you. Consuming your life energy. He will be so aggressive, addicted and possessive that you will definitely give up once,"

"You're describing him like an animal,"

"But he is one,"

"Relax," his voice was cold like his entire behavior. Theia shook her head.

"Enough!" She yelled at him and moved her knees together, as the last chance to push him apart. But the power of his body didn't allow her. He pulled her legs back to bed, while aggressively kissing her chest.

That violent bond to Levi will slowly destroy you. Someone, like you, doesn't have the predispositions to control the titan blood flowing in his veins.

His thrusts gained intensity and speed. He wanted her, all of her, all her existence. Only with her, he felt alive and wanted... Theia couldn't concentrate on anything else, just the mixing feeling of punishable pleasure and pain at the same time. Because of his hair she couldn't see his face, so she closed her eyelids, relaxed her muscles and stopped defending while listening to his heavy exhalations that really reminded her of a furious animal. He leaned to her for another rough kiss and slipped into her mouth while continuing harsh penetrations. That caused that golden pendant slipped out from her clothes. Levi heard it clink to her earrings and he painfully closed his eyes.

He hated himself so deeply. The kiss was getting wet. Theia opened her eyes sharply and felt wet, warm drops on her cheek. Levi pulled away from her.

"Please. I need you ..." he whispered in a quiet voice, and other salty drops hit her face. Those drops left Levi's eyes, which were colored in clear blue. She looked in his face full of pain, while he stroked her with his trembling hand. He leaned his forehead on her shoulder and released his grip on her wrists. He pushed one hand under her body and hugged her tightly, while the other was holding the pendant of half of the wings of freedom in his fingers, still soaking her hair with his own tears. He cried quietly, shaking, and she caressed his dirty hair. "Forgive me," he whispered with a broken voice.

"Shh ..." she stopped him and she found the blanket under their bodies to cover his trembling body.

"So many dead ... I ..."

"Levi, it will be ok ..."

"That's not going to be ok. When did I get used to it?" He no longer pushed her as before, he just let the tears flow from his eyes, while smelling Theia's scent of peonies.

"You don't get used to it," he listened to her voice and moved his head to her chest.

"I'm a monster," he closed his eyes exhausted and perceived her heart beat. She's here and with him. "Listen to me. You are not a much bigger monster than me," she whispered, staring to the wall. He loves her calm voice."Welcome home, Levi, "

Distrikt Shiganshina, scout unit base 21 September 844

"The whole section that was under Levi's command was killed. Only members of his unit survived. Just because he ordered them to retreat and protect the wagons while he alone, kept Titans from us until we loaded everything needed," Theia exhaled and sipped from a cup of coffee. In silence she looked into the fireplace where the fire cracked. "We had to leave all the bodies there, but because of his decision, his unit survived and thanks to his abilities we loaded the material in time and were able to safely bring it behind the walls," Erwin explained, writing the last lines from the report.

"Do you think he is taking it that way?" She pulled her shirt lower to her wrist to cover the bruises that remained of Levi's grip.

"He was aware of what he would face," Theia's fist hit the table, while Erwin raised his stone expression.

"Stop acting like ..." she stopped in the middle of the sentence and took a deep breath to calm down. She knew exactly what would happen. She had a bad feeling and that was fulfilled, but she prohibited herself from attacking her father even in the walls.

"Levi will be okay, it was his first mission," Erwin closed the paper folder and put it on a neat pile. He drank from his cup. "I knew he was with you when we couldn't find him," Theia breathed.

"Do you realize at all, how much your words and opinions mean to him?" Erwin leaned on the chair and looked at her hand, which she still had in his fist on his table. She pulled it down.

"Are you doubting about something?" Again, he made eye contact with her. "The result is important. It doesn't matter how many words you say, the actions guide us in the right directions, "she doesn't like to hear the words she knew were true.

"Do you think it's worth fighting for love?" Erwin, surprised by her sudden question, thought for a moment.

"If you are not willing to fight for anything that your heart desires, you have no right to achieve victory," she sighted. She doesn't want to stop fighting for Levi. She doesn't want to lose him, but does it really make sense? Didn't her efforts only bring her the opposite of what she desires? She's not just holding Levi from his happiness? Her father never wanted a woman because of doubts about the length and quality of his life. Still, he kept a daughter who became his greatest and only weakness. At least she has always thought about herself as a weakness. Her mothers, fathers and now Levi's, and it didn't matter how strong she tried to be. Maybe that's true, she has become the only weakness of humanity's strongest soldier, who lost his freedom because of her.

"Because he has a weakness that I will use, very soon."

She raised her eyes back to her father, who sadly examined her blue wrist.