𝟏𝟔 || 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I could see how she desperately wanted to help me, but I already told her that I wanted to do this myself.

I'm back at the prison. This stupid mansion is suffocating me and all these people in it.

Tamara always says that when she feels down or not in a mood for some reason, she cooks, so I decided to give this a try, but for now, is not helping. I don't like to cook, okay? Don't judge me.

''Damn it'' I cursed out loud as I burned myself on the pan, making Lara jump from her seat, trying to help me but I stopped her.

I continued to stir the sauce for the pasta with a focused gaze until my head was a complete mess.

Mess caused by Maddox.

I can't get out of my head the night we spent together and the feeling of having him inside me. It was better than everything I ever imagined. It was the best sex I've ever had in my damn life.

But of course, he had to ruin everything by leaving right after we had sex without saying a word to me like I am some fucking whore.

I can't describe how much rage went through my body that night, I just wanted to kill him.

It's not like I expected him to cuddle with me or something. It was a casual fuck I get it but he could've at least said something to me, not just gotten dressed and left without even looking at me.

The next day, as we drove back to the mansion, he again ignored me, while Lydia was telling me about her sexual experiences with one of the boys from that night.

I wanted to listen to her more deeply, but I couldn't, knowing that Maddox was in the same car. I caught his eye several times through the rearview mirror, but every time our eyes met, he turned his head away.

"Are you sure you don't want help?" Lara asked looking at all the mess I make. I'm glad she finally felt comfortable enough to talk to me without being afraid.

"No need Lara, thanks" I said quickly, continuing to stir the sauce.

And as always, someone burst through the door, causing Lara to jump up from her seat with a startled look on her face as her eyes landed on Maddox's, who looked as cold as ever.

"Mr. King" she stuttered, fear visibly filling her body as Maddox drilled holes into her body with his merciless gaze.

"Leave the room Lara" he ordered and Lara nodded heading to the door but I stopped her with my hand

"No" I said sharply making Maddox turn his attention to me "She's staying"

Maddox and I stared at each other, while Lara looked like she was going to pass out at any moment.

"Allyn-" he drawled in a low husky voice I just rolled my eyes in annoyance, interrupting him.

"If you can't see I'm cooking and she's helping me, so please leave the kitchen" I snapped back, giving him a fake smile, but he seemed amused by the whole situation, crossing his arms over his chest, letting his biceps bulge and for a second I lost my concentration.

He turned his gaze to Lara who was standing like a statue "Lara, can you finish what Miss Delgado started" he said, looking at the mess in the kitchen "I need to talk to her...in private " saying the last word he then turned to me narrowing his eyes, and I just wanted to slap him.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 (𝟏𝟖+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें