𝟏𝟔 || 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

Start from the beginning

"Don't ask me dumb questions, Angelo"  father cut him off, his face annoyed "They will continue to do their business in France and stay away from our territories until I say otherwise."

Martin tried to sound fearless and confident enough to fool these idiots in the room, but he can't fool me. Something is bothering him. Especially when we talk about the Romano family, and I can't help but wonder why.

Over the years, our family has become the most ruthless and powerful in the world. We earn it, but somehow, whenever we mention the Romano family, my father has fear written on his face. He can try and fool everyone else, but he can't fool me.

I have seen it written on the faces of thousands of people, begging for their lives before I take it from them.

I'm not afraid of anything, but I could tell when someone is afraid, and my father is afraid of something.

The Romano family is no less powerful than our family, but I wouldn't say they are a threat to us anymore. We have conquered almost the whole world in the last few years, leaving France to them because it's a place we are interested in.

Well, we had to take the lives of a handful of people to get here, but that's a success for me. Even if it was achieved with blood, it's still a success. That's how you do things in this business.

"Instead of worrying about that, start thinking about your fucking wedding" my dad snapped making Angelo roll his eyes in annoyance, leaning back in his chair "I want it to happen as soon as possible"

I swallowed hard, feeling how his words stuck in my throat, putting a bad taste in my mouth, and I didn't even know why.

"Can't you let me breathe for a second, father?" Angelo replied, sighing " I don't need to listen about this fucking wedding all the time"

"You're going to marry her the day she turns 21 and that's the end of the discussion " my father clapped his hands before getting up from his chair, and the idiots he calls men, around him stood up like puppies. I almost laughed seeing how fucking dumb they are.

I saw my brother's face turn sour, but he just nodded, accepting what my father said, and I couldn't listen to these bullshits anymore.

I stood up and quickly left the room, slamming the door behind me, feeling my whole body tense up for some reason.

And knowing that Angelo and Allyn are leaving for Italy tonight, made me think of thousands of scenarios about how the events would unfold there, and none of them had a good ending.

ALLYN POV:

ALLYN POV:

I was walking around the kitchen nervously following a recipe on my phone on how to make the perfect pasta, and Lara was sitting on one of the kitchen chairs looking at me with a worried look.