u brat 😒😒

namjoon

that's the seokjin i know

kk talk to you later hyungg!!

"dr.kim, do you want coffee? i'm about to make some" yoongi said, namjoon shook his head, "no thank you, i'm running on the adrenaline" he smiled, "ah, i remember my first day" yoongi smiled back.

"i'm really nervous" namjoon said, yoongi hummed, "just keep them occupied and you'll be okay" he reassured, "thank you"

"have you talked to other teachers?" yoongi asked, "nope" namjoon said, it's not like the other teachers liked him anyways, "ah, well the students are going to start coming in any minute now" yoongi said, namjoon smiled at the boy.

"good morning everyone! my name is dr.kim" he smiled, "are you a doctor? then why are you a teacher?" a girl asked, "let's raise our hands, okay? basically when i went to college, i studied really hard and got a phd which is the highest level of schooling achievement so i get to be called doctor" he said, "what school did you go to?"

"seoul national university" he said, a small smile on display, "woah! so your phd and university mean you're super smart?" a boy gasped, "you could say that" namjoon said, his students gasped.

2nd graders were so amazed with his phd that he thought it was amazing how easy it was to impress little kids.

"well, how about i learn more about you guys and then you can ask questions about me?" he said, the little kids aggressively nodded.

soon enough, lunch time rolled around to yoongi's relief. most of the time, he took a nap during lunch or graded papers. he really wasn't a morning person.

he looked at the classroom across his and saw dr.kim heavily focused on his computer. if you squinter hard enough you could see his tongue sticking out a bit from how focused he was.

he smiled, he wondered what he was so focused on. yoongi laid his head on a little cushion he had in his classroom to sleep on.

yoongi groaned feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket.

jimin

hiii

how's ur first day going??

he smiled, it was jimin. they had met in college during a child development class. jimin was a pre-k teacher.

yoongi

it's going well

i did not like waking up at 6am after waking up at 1pm for three months

jimin

MY STUDENTS ARE SO CUTE

THEY'RE THE ITTY BITTIEST THINGS EVER LIKE OMG