Parties

After a few more guests and laying down being lazy. We heard music and looked out the window to Leni and Luna throwing an outdoor party. We wanted to see what they all did for theirs and it looked cool so we all went outside.

We waited in line and once we got to the rope Leni stopped us, "You guys are not allowed." Leni showed us the board but the board said otherwise. Luna came over and told Leni that the board was for people who are not allowed to enter, Leni nodded, "You guys have to go you guys cant be in here." Luna said, "But I tried to get you guys in the club thing and also I didnt even know they had a board or anything." I explained, Luna was clearly thinking it out, "Im sorry YN but we already agreed and made the paper." Luna looked upset kinda, I just walked away. Lynn ran up to me and started comforting me with Lana, "We can make our own club thing, and its gonna be more cool and amazing than theirs." Lynn smiled, "Ill help too." Lana smiled. I felt better and I nodded, "Lets use the outside shed and build our own." Lynn smiled and dragged me to the shed thing. "Alright lets get to work." I smiled.

The club/party thing was sports themed. We used Lynns baseball stuff and her closet full of sport equipment. We made some food for the club too. We got everything ready and we also changed our clothes to match the room. Lana had on a blue jacket with some stars on it, I had on Lynns hockey jersey with her black sweats, Lynn had on her red shirt with her #1 on it and some red sweats and a white jacket with a red and blue stripe on the sleeves. While setting up Lynns trophies that she won of course, the lights went out. "How are we gonna keep power in this place?" Lana asked, "We could totally use Lynns bike thing when she peddles it gives energy to the generator, we also can call someone for help, TONY HAWK." I smiled and Tony Hawk came through the door, "LETS DO THIS." Tony yelled.

We set up the music and sooner or later Lincoln, Clyde, Leni, Luna, Lisa and Lucy came through the door, "Woahh pump the breaks your not on the list." Lana pointed at the list. "Wait how do you guys have power?" Lincoln asked, Lana pointed to Lynn on her bike thing yelling at Brenda, "My hot ass girlfriend is riding the bike or whatever and giving energy or power to the generator and Tony Hawk is helping." I pointed at him riding his skate board on a treadmill. "Come on im so hungry." Clyde said looking at the food, "Welp too bad." I smiled, Clyde reached over and threw food at Lana, "HEY WHAT THE HELL, DONT THROW FOOD AT HER." I yelled getting in front of Lana, I grabbed some food and threw it at Clyde, then Lincoln threw food at me. It was a full on food fight when Tony Hawk stopped us, "What are you doing? Look at us, you guys are fighting over a dumbass party." Tony said, "Yea, we have no reason too because we are part of the most exclusive club, the Loud family." Lincoln said, we stopped throwing food and before Tony could talk again we all walked out and going to Lincolns room to party as a family.

After the party was over I didn't know where Lincoln or them wanted me to sleep so I asked him, "Lincoln, where do I sleep." "Uhh sleep where you were sleeping last time." Lincoln said, "Yea YN sleep where you were last night." Lynn smirked, out of the corner of my eye I could see Luna smirking, Luna is the only one that knew where I slept last night, "Yea, where did you sleep by the way, I didn't see you on the couch or in my room on the floor." Lincoln asked, "Uhh somewhere I just kinda slept wherever." I chuckled nervously, I could hear Lynn and Luna trying to not laugh, "You guys know where she slept." Clyde pointed at Luna and Lynn, "Welp time for bed imma go sleep were I slept last night." I rushed out the door and thank god Luna and Lynn followed, I closed Lincolns door so he cant look out his door and see where im going.

"Welp goodnight, I know where your sleeping YN, no funny business." Luna smiled, I looked at Lynn and she was red, I clearly was, "I cant believe she said that." I said walking into the room, "Yup we have literally been dating for two days." Lynn chuckled and took off her shirt and crawled into bed, I usually sleep in sweats and my bra, I just took off Lynns hockey jersey and crawled into bed next to Lynn, "You sleep with sweats and a bra on too?" I asked, "Duhh its so comfortable." Lynn smiled, I turned so my back was to the wall and big spooned Lynn, I wrapped my arms around her, Lynn locked out hands together and went to sleep. I kissed Lynns head and went to sleep.

Love Story || Lynn Loud Jr x fem readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara