Being Good

We all got to work and cleaned the place up. We swept the floor and fixed everything that we broke. Luna even put her guitar away and played a quieter instrument thing. Luan put Mr.Coconuts in a case and started doing a mime comedy act. Lilly started crying and Luan pretended she was stuck in a box, "OH MY GOD LUAN ARE YOU OK? GUYS I THINK LUAN IS STUCK!" Leni yelled, I started laughing, "Oh my god Leni stop." I laughed. Lincoln went to the bathroom and then came out telling us that they were talking again.

"Ok fine, you can only keep one." Rita said, "But I like all of them." Lynn Sr said, "You can only pick one." Rita said, "What about the music one?" Lynn Sr asked, Luna raised her hands happy, "No, it makes my ears bleed." Rita replied, "Way harsh mom." Luna said clearly upset, I comforted her, "We can definitely get rid of the dark one, its only good for funerals." Lynn Sr said, Lucy gasped and was upset too, "What about the one with the hockey sticks?" Lynn Sr asked, "Eh never been a fan." Rita replied, I quickly went by Lynn's side and side hugged her, "Im a fan with the one with hockey sticks." I smiled at her trying to comfort her, "Thanks." Lynn replied, "What about the funny one?" Lynn Sr asked, Luan did a mime thing happily, "Never made me laugh." Rita sighed, Luan did a sign to show a tear. "The little one is begging to be thrown out." Rita said, Lilly started rocking back and fourth tearing up, I picked Lilly up and hugged her. "Dont keep the dumb one." Rita said, everyone looked at Leni, "What?" Leni asked, I chuckled, "Get rid of the dirty one." Rita sighed, Lana gasped, I pulled her closer and let her hug my leg, "Get rid of the pink one and the gifted one too, whos gonna notice anyway?" Rita asked, Lola and Lisa gasped, "YOU WILL PAYYY." Lola yelled into the vent, "Who does that leave?" Lori asked, "To my calculations it leaves Lincoln but who knows im just the gifted one." Lisa said. Lincoln started zoning out then said, "Ive always wondered what it would be like to be an only child." "YOU WHAT?!?" Lola yelled, Lincoln tried explaining himself, "Dude what the hell thats so messed up." I said and we all walked out of the room. I went to Lilly's room and helped her but Lincoln stopped us packed and asked to come to his room.

"This better be good because I have a whole closet to pack." Lori said, I patted her back trying to comfort her, "Dont bother, I heard them have another conversation and they said they were gonna get rid of one, me" Lincoln said pointing at himself, "And I wanted to give you guys my most valuable things." Lincoln kneeled down, "Lilly this is Bon Bon he needs 2 hugs a day." Lincoln said giving Lilly his stuffed bunny, she put it in her mouth. "Luan this is my most exclusive comics." Lincoln said trying to give her the comics but she wouldn't take them, "Lincoln shes not taking them because we wont let you leave." Lori explained, "Wait really? Even if I was gonna turn your rooms into an arcade?" Lincoln said, "Nope, you can go, bye!!" Lola said grabbing the piggy bank, "No, hes staying." Lana said giving him the piggy bank back, I started laughing, "Oh my god Lola, give me five." I laughed and hi fived Lola. I saw Lynn roll her eyes and smile.

We all ran downstairs and pushed the door open, we all started talking at once but they couldn't understand us except when Luna said white hair, "Yea theres nothing wrong with it." Leni said, "White hair? See they love my ties." Lynn Sr said, "Wait ties?" Luna said getting up, "Yes, what did you think we were talking about?" Rita asked, "WE THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET RID OF US." Lola yelled, Rita giggled, "No, I would never get rid of you guys, you are the best 10 things that happened to me." Rita said, "Theres 11 honey." Lynn Sr said, "Yup, right, 11." Rita tried to play it off. "You know what imma keep them all." Lynn Sr said opening the closet door revealing all of his ties. We all got up and started walking out of the door. I looked back to Lynn Sr having the bunny tie on, "Sheesh, he should get rid of that one." I said and walked out with everyone.

Lynn and I walked upstairs to go to her room. "You know I wouldn't let you leave this house either. If you were forced out your coming with me." I smiled, Lynn smiled back, "Thanks YN." I hugged her and fell backwards onto her bed bringing her with me. She screeched and I giggled, I turned us around so she was on bottom and I was pretty much on her, "Your not going anywhere." I smiled and kissed her check and laid down on her chest. She sighed and we laid there enjoying being with each other. I smiled and cuddled more into her getting comfortable, I had my arms around her, she play playing with my hair and rubbing shapes into my back. My eye lids started feeling heavy and I yawned catching Lynn's attention, "You can go to sleep, ill be here when you wake up." She smiled. I closed my eyes and took a nap.

I woke up and Lynn was still there, she was sleeping too so I decided to just stay there. I felt her stir a little bit and looked up at her, she opened her eyes, "Hello sleepyhead." I giggled, "What do you meann. You went to sleep before me." Lynn smiled, "True." I got off Lynn, "Wanna go watch a movie?" I asked, "Yea, sure." Lynn said getting up and following me to the living room. Leni, Lana, Lori and Luan was already in the living room watching a movie. "Hey guys." Lori said, "Hey." I waved and sat down in Lynn and I's usual seat. "What are we watching?" I asked, "Jumanji." Lori replied, I nodded and got comfortable. I leaned back on the arm of the couch and the back of the couch. Lilly cane down stairs and walked to me, she stopped at the couch and made a motion for me to pick her up. I picked her up and sat her on my leg resting against my arm, she cuddled closer to me watching the movie. I felt Lynn lay her head on my shoulder and lay a blanket over us. It was already 8:00 and Lynn and I didn't sleep that long so I was still pretty tired. I felt my eyes get heavy again. The movie was halfway over and I saw Lilly sleeping on me, I smiled and laid my head on Lynn's and closed my eyes.

I woke up to Lynn shaking me saying the movie was over. I nodded and got up with Lilly, she wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled her face into my shoulder. I smiled and followed Lynn upstairs, "Im going to put her in her bed." I whispered, Lynn nodded and went into her room. I walked into Lilly and Lisa's room, Lisa was already sleeping. I laid Lilly in her crib and laid her blanket over her. I smiled and walked out of the room and to Lynn's room. Lynn was already laying on her bed, Lynn opened her arms inviting me to lay on her. I of course accepted and laid on her, I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled my head into her neck. Lynn kissed my head and we both fell asleep.

—————————————————————————
Sorry I haven't bern posting I've been busy but i decided to finish this so it's something. 😟