Hanging Out

"So how was it?" Lori asked, "It was amazing but can you leave we had a really long day and we are tired." Lynn said, "We better get details tomorrow." Luna whispered, "Wait Luna, who's we?" I asked, "Umm Luan, Lana and I duhh." Luna smiled and walked out of the room. "Well im like tired so im gonna go to sleep." I said getting ready for bed. I took off my shirt and threw it somewhere getting comfortable in Lynn's bed. I fell asleep but before I felt the bed move and Lynn laid behind me wrapping her arms around me. I felt her bring me closer to her front, I smiled and fell asleep.

I woke up to Lynn not being there which is weird because I always wake up before her. I got up and got dressed, I just threw on Lynn's hoodie and walked downstairs, "Good morning sleepyhead." Lynn giggled, "Good morning, is there food im starving." I said already walking to the kitchen, "Uhh yea theres leftover pancakes." Luan said walking out of the kitchen, "Thanks." I smiled and walked in the kitchen, I got a pancake and added some syrup and peanut butter. I walked back into the living room and sat next to Lynn on the love seat, "Gimme some." Lynn said, I cut off a little bit and fed her, "Yum, im gonna put peanut butter on my pancakes." Lynn smiled. I finished my pancakes and gave some to Lynn, I washed the plate and put it in the dishwasher. I walked back out to the living room, Lynn had her arm on the back of the couch, I sat by her and she wrapped her arm around me. "Lets just hang around today." I said relaxing and leaning more into Lynn. "Ok, we can watch movies all day and talk with everyone." Lynn smiled, I nodded and pulled her closer.

Lori walked downstairs and saw Lynn and I cuddling on the couch. She sat on the long couch and started asking many questions about yesterday, everyone then started asking questions, "All im gonna tell you guys is it was the best date and I really had a good time." Lynn smiled, "What did you guys do?" Lori asked, "All im saying is picnic and a yard game." I said, "Yup, but the best part is that I was with you." Lynn looked at me, "Aww." everyone smiled, "Same, I mean like the best part was with you too." I smiled. Everyone went to do their own thing when Luan came downstairs, "I found a corn hole game ans wondering if you guys wanted to play." Luan said, "Yessss, im bored and I love that game." I said getting up, "Ill play too." Lynn got up and started following Luan. I followed them and saw Luna outside next to the game. The teams were Luan and I vs Lynn and Luna. "You guys are going down." I said, "No, your going down." Lynn smirked. Luan and Luna were on the same side since the teammates were opposite from each other. Lynn and I on one side. Luna and Luan went, Luan got one in the hole and two on the board, Luna got 3 on the board, "Damnit." Luna sighed, "WOOOO NICE THROW LUAN." I cheered, "Our turn." Lynn got her bags and I got mine. Lynn went first and got one in the hole and all three on the board, I had to knock off some of her bags, I threw and got one in and knocked two bags of Lynns off but managed to keep two bags on. Luan and Luma got the bags and we continued like that the rest of the game. At the end of the game Luan and I won, I was so happy, I ran to Luan and side hugged her, "Where is our prize." I giggled, we cheered, "I told you we were gonna win." I smiled, Lynn rolled her eyes and smiled. I walked over to Lynn, "Just wait YN." Lynn smiled and wrapped her arm around my shoulders, "Just wait." Lynn whispered.

We walked back inside to everyone starting another movie. "What we watching?" I asked sitting on the love seat Lynn sitting next to me. "Just a movie we found by Marvel Studio's, been wanting to watch it." Lynn Sr smiled. Everyone was doing something, I saw Lana outside with the hose making mud, "Oooo I wanna go play in the mud." I smiled, "Ok lets play football." Lynn said getting up going upstairs. I smiled and walked outside to Lana putting the hose up and mud everywhere, "Lynn and I are gonna play football in your mud." I smiled, "Ok, but what about your clothes?" Lana asked, "They can be washed." I said, "Also I have clothes here and I can steal Lynn's." I smiled. Lynn came outside with her football and Luna, "Luna said she can be the quarterback and we can cover each other, lets see who can score more." Lynn smirked, she looked kinda scary not gonna lie. But I got this.