Downhill then uphill 🤗

"Who are you?" Lola asked, "Im Flips brother, who are you?" he asked, "Im Lola, I live here." she replied, "Lola, I have heard of you, your the pageant one." he smiled, "Oh so you have heard of me." Lola smiled and went upstairs, "Wait but who are the rest." Flips brother asked. "Those are my sisters, Lynn, Luna, Lana and Luan." Lola explained, "Ive heard of Luan but none of the rest of them." he replied. I sighed and explained everything to him, "WHAT." he yelled already walking to Flip.

"I knew you cant have a perfect family, I know everything!" Flips brother yelled, "I need all of my money I gave you by midnight." he yelled, "What, midnight?" Flip yelled, "Fine, by sundown." he yelled walking away, "Or I bulldoze your store." Flips brother warned and walked outside. "How am I gonna get the money before sundown?!?" Flip yelled, "We will help you." Lincoln smiled, "Your emerald is upstairs." I smiled, "Thanks YN." Lincoln said. "Your not gonna be able to do it Flip, I always come out on top." Flips brother yelled, "Yea but you haven't met all of the Loud family." Lynn Sr smiled. I heard a guitar and looked behind me to Lola, Luna, Luan and Lynn. "Lynn you have chocolate on your face." I giggled handing her and Luna a napkin. We saw a golf ball hit Flips brothers hat and we looked around to see Lori with her golf club, "LORI!" Luna yelled, "I couldn't miss charity week." Lori smiled, "Ok lets get to work." Lincoln smiled. We decided to do a concert with games and everyone can come and donate.

"YN!! WHERE IS THE EVERLASTING EMERALD." Lincoln yelled, "It should be on your bed." I said, "Its not." Lincoln replied, I could tell her was worried which worried me. Before I could go up to look Flip stopped us, "I have it, remember you still have to help me." Flip said. I walked out the door annoyed, I walked like 3 blocks to steal it and it was worthless. I could have been spending time with my girlfriend. But this is the time when they need help so I helped them set up the stage and some games. Lynn Sr was gonna do food, Lynn Jr was gonna do dunk tank, which Lynn is gonna hit the target every time so if you wanna get wet then go to her. Luna was definitely doing the concert, Luan and surprisingly Lucy was doing a comedy show with their dummies. I just hung out with Lynn the whole time.

Luna already had a song about saving Flips gas station and to get the everlasting emerald for Lincoln. We sang and danced and raised money for Flip, his brother doubted so we put a lot of effort in it. By the end of the amazing show and dancing with everyone, we were short $2 by the end, "Does anyone has $2?" Lincoln yelled, they all shook their head no. Flip ran off while Flips brother was starting a bulldozer ready to tear the place down. "Where is Flip?!?" Lincoln yelled, "Im right here. Oh this $2 is very special to me though." Flip said, "But its worth it." Flip broke the picture frame taking the $2 out of the frame and placing it on the table, "We have reached the donation goal." Todd said, we all cheered. "Heres your emerald kid, you deserved it." Flip smiled handing him the emerald, "Thanks Flip." Lincoln smiled, "Hurry Lincoln or your gonna miss the bus." I said, "No worries Clyde is there distracting them, he's the best friend I've ever had." Lincoln smiled, "Thank you Lincoln." Clyde said, "Your welcome Clyde, WAIT CLYDE?!?" Lincoln yelled, "Oh I couldn't hold them for any longer sorry Lincoln." Clyde sighed defeated, "I got to get there." Lincoln yelled, "Theres a short cut go through the forest." Flip replied, "I cant run that fast." Lincoln sighed, "You cant, but she can." Liam smiled giving Lincoln his horse, Lincoln nodded, "Wait lil bro, your a rockstar, so you gotta look like one." Luna smiled giving Lincoln her jacket. Lincoln put it on and got on the horse putting the emerald in a bag on the horse. Lincoln ran off on the horse as we all cheered.

"I hope he gets there in time." I said, we were walking to the bus station to be there when Lincoln is done. "Yea." Luna replied. We got to the bus station and Charlies bus was stopped, "YES I KNEW HE WOULD GET THERE." I cheered. The bus drove off and we all started cheering for Lincoln as he ran over to us. "I KNEW YOU WOULD GET THERE." I cheered, I high fived Lincoln, we all got pulled into a family hug. We started walking back to the house, I grabbed Lynn's hand and smiled at her. I locked our hands and we swung our hands back and fourth. I stopped Lynn and let the other keep walking, "Hey uhh Lynn." I nervously smiled, "What." Lynn smiled encouraging me to keep going, "I haven't asked you this yet so im gonna do it now." I got more nervous by the second, even though we were dating im still nervous. "Would you want to go on a real date with me." I smiled and looked into her eyes, "Yes!" Lynn smiled, I hugged her. I was really happy, even though we are dating I wanted to take her on a proper date. I released from the hug, "Meet me at the park at 6:00 tomorrow." I smiled, Lynn nodded and smiled back. Luna and Luan must have noticed we were not in the group anymore so they waited for us. We walked up to them, they had a smile on their face, "What were you guys talking about." Luan teased, "None of your business." I smiled. Luan chuckled but kept whatever she was thinking in her head.