LIGHTS OUT

The next morning I woke up but Lynn was still sleeping. I rolled off Lynn and took out my phone looking at Instagram. Lynn mumbled something but I couldn't hear her, "What?" I asked, "Come back im cold." she mumbled, I giggled and cuddled up to her, she wrapped her arms around me. I watched a show on my phone for a bit before Lynn woke up. I checked Insta one last time before putting my phone up and taking a little nap when I saw that the Volcanos have a game today, "Already?" I whispered. The game started at 5:30. We had plenty of time till then. Lynn started waking up and I smiled, "Well hello sleepyhead." I giggled, "What time is it?" Lynn asked, "10:48." I replied. Lynn nodded and got up, me getting up with her. We got changed and did our morning routine ending with an amazing breakfast, "Thanks Lynn Sr." I said, "Anytime kiddo." he smiled. "What do you wanna do till the game today." I said, Lynn shrugged and threw another chip in her mouth watching the tv. "Come on lets go do something im bored." I said pulling Lynn, "Ok ok hold on let me put some shorts on." Lynn ran upstairs, I waited for her downstairs, "Where are you guys going?" Luna asked, "I don't know walk around the park, get some food." I said, "Ok, well have fun." she smiled and walked away. I waited for Lynn outside, she opened the door and cam out with shorts and a regular red shirt, "Lets go." she said and grabbed my hand. We walked to the park, where we had our first date, "This park brings back good memories." I smiled, Lynn agreed and we say down at a park bench for a bit, "I love nature." I grinned, "Its so open and free and its so beautiful." I added, I watched as two squirrels fought over something and ran up a tree, "Its getting kinda late we should start getting home." I got up and pulled Lynn up with me, "Wait, I wanna get food." Lynn said and lead the way to a diner close by. We got some burgers and drinks, we ate there. "This is really good." I said taking a massive bite, Lynn chuckled, "Agreed." Lynn smiled. After dinner we started making our way home. We got home right in time for the baseball game, until Lincoln came downstairs, "Lynn, YN, I filled this football with helium, so its gonna stay up and be more fun." Lincoln smiled and gave us the ball. "Oh shit this is cool, thanks bro." I said and ran off with the football, Lynn behind me. "Go long!" I yelled, Lynn ran down the hallway upstairs, I threw her the ball and it slowly floated over, she caught it, "Wooo!!! Touchdown!!" Lynn yelled and spiked the ball. We were celebrating when the lights went out.

"What the hell." I groaned, "Everybody calm down!" Lori yelled, "What happened?" I asked, "I was going to plug in a tv for Lucy and then the power went out." Lincoln explained, "Of course you did it." Luna sighed. After more arguing and Luan's awful jokes, "That one was so good, you deserve a cookie." Lisa said and gave Luan a cookie, "Oh, thanks!" Luan smiled and threw the cookie in her mouth. Luan started glowing, "What the hell?" I asked, "Lisa! You cant use your sisters as an experiment!" Lori scolded, "Well, now we can see." she commented, "Ok, everyone huddle around Luan." Lori told, "I always knew I was your guys light in your life." Luan joked, I giggled. "How do we get the lights back on?" I asked, "The breaker." Lincoln replied, "Where is the breaker?" I asked, "In the basement." he replied. We all made our way downstairs and into the kitchen where the basement was. "Ok, Lori you go." Luna said, "What? Why me?" she asked, "Because you're the oldest." I commented, "Fine." Lori turned and looked down into the basement, "Does anyone wanna come with me?" she asked, we all yelled no. She hesitated, "You're scared!" Lynn yelled, "What? No!" Lori tried, then everyone started arguing but the twins were scared, I walked up to them, "Hey, its ok, its ok, I will do anything to protect you guys." I comforted and hugged them. "Stop!" I yelled making them stop arguing, "Ill go." I said, I looked down in the basement, "Does anyone have a flashlight?" I asked, "Uhh, my camera has a night vision mode." Luan said and gave me her camera, "Sweet!" I yelled and started making my way down. Surprisingly the others followed. We looked around but then we saw something in the dark. It started talking to us, "Lincoln, Lincoln?" the thing asked, "Theres a ghost! And it knows my name!!" Lincoln yelled and everyone started running around screaming, I grabbed onto Lynn's arm but then I realized something. I went over and used my camera to see what it was. The lights turned on, "It was just our dirty clothes." Lori giggled, Lincoln walked over and grabbed his walkie, somehow his walkie got into the dirty clothes and that was the thing talking. Lincoln talked to Clyde, "First one to the tv gets it!" Lori yelled, I started running to the tv but Lincoln passed me. When I got there Lincoln turned on the tv to his show and it was over. "Nooooo!" Lincoln yelled, he started crying a bit, "I missed my show." he said sadly, "Hey its ok. You wanna know why?" I asked going over and sitting down next to him, "Why?" he asked, "Because we made our own show." I said and Luan plugged the camera i to the tv. I went and sat with Lynn and cuddled with her. We laughed and watched our own show.