~Chapter Four~

-Last Time-

"Daichi!"

"Yea?" he says turning around to look at you.

"It was nice seeing you again! I'm glad you're taking my advice!" you say before winking and going inside leaving a flustered and confused Daichi. 'Wha?' Daichi thought to himself while blushing before heading home.

--

"I'm home!" you announced.

"Welcome home Sweetie! How was your first day of school?" your mom asks while sitting on the couch. You walk into the living room and sit down.

"It was alright. The best part was after school," you say slightly smiling. Noticing your smile your mom becomes intrigued.

"Oh? What happened?"

"I went to the gym to join the volleyball club," you explain nonchalantly.

"You did?!" your mom asks surprised.

"Yeah..." you whisper looking down and smiling. Your mother looks at you concerned before noticing how happy you look. A small smile crosses her face. 'She hasn't looked this happy ever since the incident,' she thought.

"They are an interesting bunch," you say while giggling. Seeing how happy you are, makes your mom happy, but there is still a concern in the back of her mind. She doesn't want the incident to repeat.

"I'm going to go to my room and start on schoolwork," you say as you get up and start walking to your room.

"Okay, Sweetie. I'll let you know when dinner is ready."

"Thanks," you say as you go into your room. As you sit on your bed your mind wanders to the volleyball club members. 'Daichi, Suga, Tanaka, Hinata, and Kageyma...' A small smile creeps onto your face as you think, 'This is going to be great.'

You finish your schoolwork, eat dinner, and go to bed early since you have to wake up at 4 a.m. to make it to the gym by 5 a.m.

-Timeskip to the morning-

"Damn It! I'm late!" you say while running to the gym. As you approach the gym you can hear that practice has started without you. Pushing the door open, you make your way into the gym as the three boys turn their attention toward you.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" you apologize as you put on your gym shoes.

"It's okay! You're here now!" exclaims Hinata happily. You send him a grateful smile.

"OUR ANGEL IS HERE. I'M GLAD YOU MADE IT HERE SAFELY!" Tanaka screams dramatically.

"Alright, so what are we working on?"

"Hinata is trying to receive my spikes," Kageyama says in a monotone voice.

"Alrighty! I'll get warmed up and join you guys," you say before going off to the side so you won't be in the way. As you continue to warm up, Kageyama begins yelling at Hinata, which leads to an argument. Just before you begin to intervene, Tanaka tells the boys about Daichi.

"Daichi is usually a nice guy, but he gets scary when he's mad. If he finds out about these early morning practices it won't end well for any of us. I'll be in trouble. Right now the four of us are the only ones who know about this and we need to keep it that way." Just as he finishes talking the door to the gym opens and a new voice is heard, which causes you all to jump.

"I knew you guys had super-early practice." We all turn to see where the voice is coming from.

"S-Suga!?" Tanka exclaims surprised. "H-How...!?"