Introduction: Arc 1: The rise of a new god

Începe de la început

"Jeez,you see that? Velzard's even calling for us now. What are we waiting for?" The man,now identified as Veldanava let out a little annoyed face while scratching his hair at the back,looking down at his friend.

"I'm good,just don't let me beat you again at this,Velda!" Satoru let out a little cocky laugh at him,while standing up and stretching his arms and body.

"We will see about that," Veldanava said as he watched his friends back while he chased Velzard down on the sands in a playful manner. Both of them toying with each other while the god himself observed it all with a smile.

"You know,my little sister..." 

Veldanava mumbled as he shook his head. 

"Whatever,you will find it out sooner or later anyway."

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey,come on faster!" Satoru waved to someone behind him as they ran through a forest,reaching a city.

"I would appreciate that if you would stop going so fast,Satoru!" The individual behind shouted as they rushed behind Satoru.

"Well,if that is the case. I can slow down a bit,consider yourself lucky,Yamato-"

"God,how many times do I have to remind you to refer to me as Saber,instead of my real name?" The individual rushed forward as they slammed Satoru's shoulders,causing him to fall.

They wear the rest of their hair, which fades from black to white near the end, in a long, narrow braid which falls down their back or over their shoulder.

They wear a long, white tunic in a traditional East Asian style with baggy black trousers and sandals. They also wear two pairs of bracelets, one pair set with a green stone, as well as a wide metal choker and a beaded rosary around their neck.

 They also wear two pairs of bracelets, one pair set with a green stone, as well as a wide metal choker and a beaded rosary around their neck

"Oops,my bad." Satoru apologized for his mistakes as Saber lent out their hands,pulling Satoru back up from the ground.

"Still,the fact that even if some of us,like me know your gender and real name,you decided to keep those a secret to forbid me from revealing it to anyone else who doesn't know. Was playing unknown gender that funny to you?"

"Personal preferences, I know,I somewhat enjoyed looking at their faces when they assumed I as a man or a woman,well they are always 50/50 correct. Your case too,weren't you often mistaken as a woman also?"

"But I will immediately remind them that I'm a man,while you never said anything about your gender to others."

"Who cares? You guys know who I truly am,that's all that matters as long as you keep your mouth zipped."

"That made sense." Satoru chuckled as he tidied himself from the dust. "Well now,let's get moving. You wouldn't want to be greeted by Soundwave's noisy music whenever we returned late,Veldanava's constant shenanigans and Velzard bombarding with complaints about you having me returning too late?"

"Seriously,only you could speak such a thing while being so calm and collected. Don't you realize anything she meant?" Saber commented as they stared at Satoru,defeated.

"She meant that I'm returning too late and it's uh,bad?"

"That's why you were called dense,idiot. Do you know how many times she came asking advice from me,soundwave or Veldanava regarding-"