Chapter 9: Party Guessed

Allison's POV

Allison's POV

All morning and all day I had been waiting for any updates on Hayley mom. I haven't told dad and I don't plan on telling him anytime soon that Hayley mom's in the hospital or that Hope isn't his only child with Hayley. He needs to earn my trust again before I tell them him anything or about anyone and I need to confirm if Hope has a twin out there or not.

Later that night was Lydia's party. I didn't exactly want to go but Lydias my friend and I'd do anything for her. Hope and Enzo decided to come too while Elijah and Aunt Ava stayed with Hayley mom in the hospital giving us any updates good or bad. I just hoped that Hayley mom would make it through the surgery because I needed her, Hope and Enzo needed her, the pack needed her and when Dad gets his head out of the gutter then I knew he would need her too. 

When hallucinations started coming to life in front of me and Hope or Enzo had to get me out of them, that was when I knew something was wrong. How did I know this well, it was when I got two messages. One from Aunt Ava and one from dad both saying to come to the hospital which confused me but also worried me for both of my moms. Hope told me that she would come to see Hayley mom while I went to see dad first. 

When we got to the hospital, Hope went to find Elijah with Ava and Hayley mom while I saw dad outside of a hospital room where there was a body covered. No....'mom' wouldn't just kill her self. That's not possible. 

"No," I say in tears.

All though my biological mom changed a lot after coming to beacon hills, she was still my mom and she mean's the world to me like Hayley. 

"No dad no dad, if this is some kind of sick training session you better tell me," I cry out as dad grabs my arms 

Dad shock his head no and that he was sorry which ment one thing. That my biological mom was dead. 

I started crying out in my dads arms as I looked to my 'mom's body in the room. She was gone, my support for a lot of my life was now gone. 

As I continued to cry in dads arms, I heard cry's that made me freeze up along with dad. They weren't just anyone's screams. They were Hope's screams and cry's. 

"Hope"I whispered to myself but I knew dad heard as I got up and ran to find my sister.

When I did I was in shock off the scene that was there outside of another room. Hope was crying just like I was but in Enzo's arms as Elijah sat beside her. Aunt Ava looked to me with tears in her eyes which ment only one thing.

"No" I say as I slowly started to walk over. "No"

"I'm sorry Allison" Aunt Ava said crying "she's gone"