Chapter 8: Raving

Allison's POV

Allison's POV

I knew Dad had changed since Gerard had arrived and was always trying to get answers out of me regarding Jackson and what I know but now I know Hayley mom was hiding something too after Jackson had paralyzed her and we had dropped her off at home because what she didn't know was that as I was heading home to give information and 'help' Gerard and dad I heard a voice, a male voice and I know Hope heard it too when she was dropping me off.

"Who could be telling mom 'Good night mama, sleep well and don't worry everything will be okay soon just trust and believe, We'll see each other soon'" Hope asks Enzo and I.

I shrug as does Enzo but I thought comes to mind.

"Hope, are you sure you're Hayley mom and dad's only child" I ask as Enzo and Hope look at me in shock and confusion "I mean think about it, Good night mama. That seems like something a child would say to their mother"

"Yeah but mom would tell me me if I had another sibling," Hope says as I nod

"Unless the baby was taken away from your mom and because of a family bond, that's why he was able to talk to her" Enzo says as he parks some distance away from the house. "She probably didn't want to tell you because she may have wanted to find him first and then tell you instead of just dumping it on you and the rest of the pack"

"It could be possible but does that really mean that we have an actually brother somewhere out there. Somewhere where he wanted to come home to all of us," Hope asks as she looks to me and I sigh

'I don't know," I say as I unbuckle "but until we know for sure not one word to anyone about this at all"

Hope and Enzo nod as I head into the house getting ready for school. The next day, Scott pulled me into a classroom to talk about what happened with my 'mom' and it confused me greatly with how he was telling me to go to a rave with Matt. He was telling me to trust him but honestly I didn't anymore and I needed to talk to Hayley mom about what I should do now with Scott.

Later that night, Dad was explaining to the other hunters and Gerard about the party where Jackson was going to be and how I was going to be there but I knew it wasn't just to capture Jackson, it was too kill him. As I sat there listening a voice in my head went off and I knew who's it was.

"Don't be afraid Allison, everything will be okay but be careful as I really would like to meet my younger sister," the voice says and I can't help but smile.

It was the same voice that was talking to Hayley mom. Hope and my unknown brother but how was he able to talk to me. Hope and he would be my half siblings not full.

I suddenly looked to dad who was talking to me and letting me go to my room which I accepted and ran quickly off too. 

Later at the party, Scott started to accuse me of things and I was getting tired of it so I was going to snap but before I snapped Hope came and told him to back off which I was grateful for. We both got texts from Elijah, Aunt Ava and Hayley mom who were outside with Derek and apparently dealing with dad. Apparently dad and the others were shooting at Derek, Boyd and Elijah. What shocked me was Hayley's text that Chris was shooting at her and that my mom had ran Scott over with a car and stepped on him thinking he was dead. 

Mom's didn't surprise me but dads with Hayley moms was a shock. She and I ran as fast as we could to find Hayley mom when she stopped replying to any of our messages and we knew exactly why. It wasn't dads bullet but another hunters wolfsbane bullet that had gotten into Hayley mom and she was having a hard time breathing. 

"Mom mom you have to hold on okay," Hope says "we'll get you too a hospital and you'll be okay"

Hayley mom started to choke on more blood as Elijah, Aunt Ava and Enzo got there in hopefully in time. Elijah picked Hayley mom up as we all headed to the hospital where Hayley mom was taken into surgery. Elijah told me I had to go home before anyone questioned about it and all though I didn't want to, I listened to him and headed home praying and hoping that she was going to be okay.