Chapter 9: Wolf's Bane

Hayley's POV

Hayley's POV

I'm going to kill Derek. I'm sorry but he's an idiot. He knows that he has cops and Kate Argent after his ass and he's being and idiot by trying to still find the alpha. 

Tonight, I had to allow my daughter drive my car while I drove Derek's car in a chase because he was almost caught by Kate and the cops. 

Chris had to fake tonight that he was with Kate and the cops but really he was helping make sure that Derek wasn't going to get caught. 

As the cops and Chris went after Derek, Hope, Enzo and Elijah went after them as well wearing clothes similar to Derek's so that it would confuse the cops. 

Scott, Stiles and I were in Derek's car with Kate following after us. 

I saw Stiles look behind us as Kate was gaining on us.

"Faster," I ask 

"Much faster," the boys say as I start to drive faster to get Kate off our back but she was still following us. 

"Might want to keep going faster," Stiles says 

"I don't want us getting killed," I say 

"Well she'll definitely kill us so..." stiles says and I role my eyes and drive much much faster.  

When Stiles looked again, Kate was gone

"They're gone," he says and I pump the brakes as Stiles turns on the wake talkie.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the eyehort," a voice says as I start to drive again heading to Derek.

When I arrived, I saw Chris trying to 'hurt' Derek but as soon as he saw the car, he stopped. Stiles opened the car door as I looked at Derek

"Get in," I say as Derek looks at Chris who nods before Derek goes and quickly gets into the car before slamming the door and I drive away. 

"What part of laying don't you understand," I yell at Derek

"I had him," he says 

"Who the alpha," Stiles asks

"Yes, he was right in front of me but the fucking police showed up," he yells pissed