Chapter 1: Omega

Hayley's POV

Hayley's POV

A week passed since the death of Peter and Kate's. Everything seemed to go be going well for the time being. Chris came over every day with Allison to make sure I was okay. I kept telling him not to come because Victoria could get suspicious but he didn't care. 

Now that Derek was the alpha after killing Peter, I knew he would want to make his own pack and it's an alphas instinct to want to make a pack so I decided to call the one member of my pack who was in love with Derek but never told him, Ava Argent. She was the only one who supported me ever since I was pregnant with Hope. She was the first person I turned into a wolf and the first person I placed in my pack. Ava had ran away from the Argent home the same day I left mine because Gerard had threatened her about coming near us like he had threatened Chris so many year before.

 Anyways, Ava was Derek's best friend so I hope she can get through to him to maybe not harm innocent people and if he were to turn people then to turn people with a cause to turn. 

I was worried what Chris would think when he finds out that Ava was with me all these years and I that haven't told him about her. What worried me more was that Ava was now a werewolf and a hunter of supernatural but anyone in our pack or that we knew who were wolves but would Chris harm his own sister.

"Hello," I say as my phone rings when I'm getting ready for bed. 

"Hey Hayley," I hear Allison say 

"Hey Allison what's up," I ask 

"Um, would you be able to come to the hospital please. Lydia escaped from the hospital shower and she's lost in the forest. Peter bite her the night before." She says which shocks me hearing all this. 

"Yeah off course, I'll be there soon," I say as I start to go get ready.

"Thanks, see you soon," she says before we hand Hope.

I sigh and really hope that Lydia was okay wherever she was. I left a message with Hope, Elijah, Enzo and the rest of the pack if they could split up and try to find her which they agreed too. I sent a message to Ava to follow my sent and find me when she arrives which she sent a thumbs up for. 

I went to the hospital where I saw Allison near Scott and Stiles truck. 

"Allison get in and let's go." I say as I pull in beside Stiles's truck. 

Allison hopes into the car as she calls Scott. 

"Hey Hayley can you hear me," Scott asks