Chapter 4: Abomination

Allison's POV

Allison's POV

After school, I headed to the pack house late at night when dad got home, he didn't want me to go for some stupid reason but I didn't care and went even if he'll yell at me after.

"So let me get this straight," Hayley says to Hope, Elijah, Enzo, Aunt Ava and I "there's a creature out there harming people that has claws like a wolf but a toxin to paralyze"

"Yes," we all say

Aunt Ava had went to help Scott deal with Derek, Issac and Erica. Derek had went in shock seeing Ava and he disappeared as soon as he was done with Scott. They went to Deaton at the animal clinic to get Scott healed when Dad, Gerard and a few other hunters came to talk about what killed their hunter buddy. Aunt Ava and Scott hide and they heard Deaton saying that the Hunter was paralyzed and then paralyzed but not eaten which was gross and horrible. 

"Why wasn't I aware of this," she asks 

"You were still healing and all ready had to take care of Derek along with dad now. We didn't want to worry you at least for now," Hope says embarrassed 

"I understand but what do we know now, Gerard is the principal of the school now and I can't do much or I'll get caught," Hayley says 

"Deaton says the argents may have a book that will know what it is," Aunt Ava says 

"I can try to find it," I say 

"Okay but be careful. If your father or your grandfather finds out then we're done." Hayley says 

As I was heading home, I wanted to go and see Scott but couldn't when Gerard was there. He tried to talk to me and I know he was trying to get me onto his side but it wouldn't work. I wouldn't cause harm to the people I love especially to Hayley, Hope and Aunt Ava. 

I tried to go and find Scott in the woods but I was too late. He had left all ready and it was all because of Gerard wanting me to stay away. I just hoped that he didn't know about Scott, Hope and Enzo because he most likely knew about Hayley, Ava and Elijah and I didn't want anyone to get hurt.  I hated Gerard and I wanted him gone.