Chapter 7: Restraint

Hayley's POV

Hayley's POV

Let me tell you that when your child is brought into a police station because of a crime and you have to free them, trust me it isn't fun. Now all though Hope and Enzo weren't being arrested, I did get an ear lot from Jackson's dad still but then it definitely wasn't fun now when I stayed with Melissa for Scott and Noah for Stiles. I sighed as I took Enzo and Hope home where we had to get ready for school the next day. 

While Enzo stayed with Scott and Stiles, Hope stayed with either me or Allison to talk to the boys. It was really awkward and upsetting apparently when talking to Jackson about his real parents past. It also pissed me off when Jackson started pushing himself onto Allison.

Thank god for Scott and Enzo coming to the rescue but it made matters worse when all the kids got detention including Hope, and Enzo so I choose to stay with them along with Harris who only decided to go home early.

All though it wasn't fun for Scott who had to go and talk to Victoria Argent in the office but it really wasn't fun for the rest of us when Jackson ended up turning into the Kanima and paralyzed Erica, a boy named Matt and well me. While Scott and Stiles took Erica to Derek, Enzo took Matt to the hospital and Hope with Allison and Ava stayed with me. 

Wasn't fun when Hope had to trigger my healing by breaking one of my bones but there was nothing I could do about it. 

"Are you okay now," Allison asks softly knowing and seeing the tears in my eyes. 

"I'm okay," I say as I take a sigh and a breathe of air "I'm okay" 

I could tell the girls didn't believe me but I just smiled and brought them into a hug which they accepted as I closed me eyes and tried to calm down. I looked to Ava who knew I was lying. I had to be okay for the girls, for me and for the boy that never got the chance to be with here with me, with Hope, with the pack, with Allison or with his dad. 

I'll find my son and I'll bring him back. I just had to be strong and brave.

As Allison, Hope, Ava and Enzo helped me home for me to heal before going to drop Allison off at home, I feel asleep with one voice in my head that I hadn't heard in a long time. Even before coming back to Beacon Hills for my family and for my daughter.

"Good night mama, sleep well and don't worry everything will be okay soon just trust and believe. We'll see each other soon" 

AN: Yes, I know this part is short but that's just cause I couldn't try to fit Hayley into the story that well. Don't worry next part will hopefully longer.