Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Tʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅᴛʜ Tɪᴍᴇ, ⵊ Cᴀʟʟ Hɪᴍ ⵊɴ, Hɪs Eᴀʀᴛʜ ⵊs Mɪɴᴇ

TW// cussing, feeling crazy

Wilbur's POV
a few days later

Over the past few days, that ship was here nearly every day. Sometimes it was all five of the members, and other times it was just the three; Tommy, and his dad and brother. They fished, they talked, they laughed, they were pretty happy. I did make it my mission to mess with that Tommy boy a lot.

A went to the bottom of the water, which wasn't too terribly deep since we would still see land, and grabbed a handful of small pebbles. I went back up and found Tommy on the ship, put a pebble in my fingers, aimed, and...

"Ow!" Tommy yelped as the pebble hit him on the side of his cheek, directly under his eye. I've gotta be more careful so I don't blind him.

"Haaa! Did one of those birds drop a pebble on you?!" His brother wheezed. Tommy and I both looked up, and there were some pelicans flying over. "Probably." Tommy exhaled, trying to believe that's all it was.

Tommy turned his back on his brother and I flicked another, making it hit his back.

"It was you! Quit that, Techno!" Tommy scoffed. "Heh? What are you talking about? What did I do?" Techno asked. Tommy paused when he realized his brother hadn't moved an inch from before he turned around. "Nothing, never mind."

Tommy turned and began walking away again, glancing at the water as he walked. He went into a room under the upper level of the ship. I went around where there as a small, round, open window, and tossed a pebble in.

Tommy's POV

I walked in, and a few moments later, a pebble flew through the window, landing at my feet. I leaned over, picking it up. Then another came through the window.

I looked at the one I was holding, and then tossed it back through the window. A few seconds later, the exact same one came back through. I threw it, it came back. Even though whatever that thing is has been making me feel crazy the past couple of day, this was fun.

"Tommy, come here!" I heard my dad yell. I tossed the pebble back once more, and left the room.

Words: 380