Chapter 16

(A/N: Sorry for not posting here I'm was busy with school and crying :) )

//Kai's P.O.V//
We were getting ready to meet the rabbit again, Lloyd said that he wants to explore the city again, of course everyone was worried about us (mostly him but I don't mind since I was the one who worried about it like 100% and he was almost kidnapped) after what happened and all. "Are you sure you don't need a bodyguard?" My grandma asked concerned "yes Mr tang, we can handle this" Lloyd said reassuring him "ya grandma we can handle it" I smiled "alright..if you say so" my mom added "just stay safe" grandmother added again and then we're off, jumping on and off we ran to our destination, once we arrived we are greeted by four turtles and the rabbit, "Oh hi! I'm mikey" The orange one greeted "hello, my name's Leo" the blue continued "I'm raph, nice to meet ya" the gaint red turtle introduced "Donnie " the purple one said.
"You already know me" the rabbit smile, "Usagi was it? My name is lloyd and this is kai" the looked behind Lloyd to see me death glaring them, "uhhh" "don't mind him, his just a little bit protective" "okkkk, so which of you was almost kidnapped?" "That would be Lloyd " I pointed "well that's great to see you're fine, usually big mama is not going to back down easily, she'll be back" Leo warned, "we see.." Lloyd grimaced at the statement , "I'll be right here then and so is the others" I place a hand on his shoulder, "that's great the more the better, she'll eventually back off if you manage to beat her minions and herself, make sure she does get him" lloyd looked and me the glanced to them frowning, "why are they trying to get me then?" He said facing them, "it's your powers or abilities maybe??" Mikey dreadful questioned "ya, I have powers and abilities.." "both me and kai actually " "well this isn't good.." the red guy added, " you need to lay low a bit, I didn't do it.. and she got me" Leo further continued, the rabbit went to his side and held his hand, "do you have parents? Or family?" I nodded "ya my parents are, same for Lloyd" "do they have abilities too? Maybe if they did you can use their help?" Lloyd nodded his head, "anything else?" "Ya here is some info about her and her minions " Donnie passed a tablet and it was full of it "wait, why us she here if she's from your side?" "Probably collecting new warriors for the battle of nexus" the rabbit went on, an hour later we bid goodbye as we discussed and planned on what to do. Without seeing a shadow Monkie slipping away.

//Macaque's POV//
I heard everything and told everyone including the ninjas so we readied ourselves to do something, no one hurts my family and maybe in addition of the family without paying the price.

(A/N: 528 words writers block, sorry for the short chapter, my cat died and I can't think of ideas :(( thank you for understanding)