Chapter 13

//Third P.O.V//

A certain earth user was standing infront of a door as he knocks the door opened to only for him to see the iceling, "hey I was wondering if you can talk with me outside I want to ask a question." The ice user blushed lightly and responded "of course cole!" The said mix user was smiling sweetly at Zane "ok see at 5 !!" He waved and walked away and Zane close the door sliding down since his legs turned to jelly, he reaches for his device and texted lloyd they talk about the incident and continued on with they day.

//Timeskip bought to you by glacier finally happening//

//Cole's P.O.V//
I sat upon a tree branch on a hill around 4:53 pm, when Zane arrived I went down the tree by jump down from it and greet Zane "hello zane!" I chirp happily "hi cole.." he shyly replies to my greeting "soooo, what do you want to tell me?" 'Ok cole you can do this! Just like kai said' I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and spitted the words out of my mouth "ILOVEYOUZANE!" I saw his face, he has his mouth slightly gaped, his beautiful light blue eyes in shock and embarrassment "it's ok if you don't like me ba-" I felt a pair of cold hands on my shoulder and his lips on mine, I didn't waste anymore time than needed and kissed him back, I pinned him on the tree and one of my hands on his hips and one on his cheek (the face,don't bring your dirty mind in to this), damn I didn't want to separate but living thing have to breathe, gasps and panting filled the air, "I love you too cole" he said as he layed his forehead on mine, "really?" I questioned him if he was sure, in return he just kissed me again, few moments later we broke part again and this time I layed my head on his joint between the neck and shoulder "does that answer your question?" He smile, with me nuzzling on his neck, I hummed and nodded "will you go out on a date with me??" "Yes cole I be glad to accept that!" I chuckled at the happy behavior "7:00 pm tomorrow, restaurant downtown?" "Yes i accept" I let go of him and he frowns "is there any wrong cole?" "No nothing zane" I scooped him up and climb that same tree and settled him on my lap, I was blushing like a volcano about to erupt and Zane looks like a tomato, I placed his head under my chin and arms around his waist so he won't fall and get hurt, he place his arms around my neck and closed his eyes and hummmed a little song, it's a dream come true for me, I think I going to have a nosebleed from how cute and adorable he is.

//Zane's P.O.V//
I arrived at the place where cole told me to do to when I saw him sitting upon a tree branch on a hill it was about 4:58 pm, when I arrived he went down the tree by jump down from it and greet me "hello zane!" He greeted happily "hi cole.." I shyly replied to his greeting "soooo, what do you want to tell me?" 'Ok zane you need to keep your cool! Just like lloyd said' he closed his eyes and took a deep breath and said the words out of his mouth "ILOVEYOUZANE!" When he  saw my face, my mouth slightly gaped, my eyes in shock and awe "it's ok if you don't like me ba-" I put my hands on the half demon's shoulder and my lips on his, 'OH MY GOSH ZANE YOU IDIOT' he didn't waste anymore time and kissed me back, he pins me on the tree and his one hand on my hips and one on my cheek, 'jesus' I didn't want to separate but we need to breathe, gasps and panting filled the air, "I love you too cole" I  said as I  layed my forehead on the earth demon, "really?" He questioned me if I was sure, in return I  just kissed him again, few moments later we broke part again and this time he layed his head on the joint between my neck and shoulder "does that answer your question?" I smile, as cole nuzzling on my neck, he hums and nodded "will you go out on a date with me??" "Yes cole I be glad to accept that!" He just chuckled at my happy behavior "7:00 pm tomorrow, restaurant downtown?" "Yes i accept" he let go of me and I frowned "is there any wrong cole?" "No nothing zane" he continued to swooped me up and climb that same tree and settled me on his lap, he look like a volcano about to erupt 'cute' and me wasn't far off I look like a tomato, he placed my head under his chin and his arms around my waist so I won't fall and get hurt, I place my arms around his neck and closed my eyes and hummmed a little song to calm my self, THIS IS A LITERALLY OUT OF A FAIRY TALE!!