Chapter 3

{A/N Rest in peace Technoblade and... FUCK AND FUCK YOU CANCER!!}

RECAP:

"Shhhhh come on let it out" My best friend/crush said, Then I started to cry onto (A/N: onto or into help mehhhhhhhhhh....)
Kai's chest sobbing and bawling my eyes out....

<Present>

~~Third Person POV~~
After awhile Lloyd calms down and falls fast asleep on Kai's chest while Kai was petting his hair

~~Kai's POV~~
'AHHHHHHHHHHHHH he is so cute and- wait a second... WHY THE F*CK IM I THINKING OF HIM LIKE THIS?!?!' I panicked.
Lloyd starts to stir a lil bit and hugs me tighter than before then he starts to sweat bullets and mumbling things I can't hear.
"Sh!t.." I mumbled and started to say nothing but sweet things to his ear after that he stops and starts to loosen his grip on me..
"Phew that was close.." I sighed and smiled softly at him "Sweet dreams Greenie, Good night" I said softly at him and started to fall asleep..

~~Third POV~~
Kai woke up Abt 4:30 am to go to his room and sleep in there thier training begins at 6:00 am and all of them woke up at 5:30 am so he still has time to sleep not that Kai minds to comfort Lloyd, Kai falls asleep...

~~Kai's Dream~~
I woke up in standing position and saw a couple. The woman was holding a small baby in her arms and the man who I assume is the father, I started to walk to the couple with the baby. I saw that the baby has beautiful green
eyes but the was 2 small horns on his forehead and white part of the eyes are black then I heard the lady to her husband "What should we name him?!" The lady said excitedly then the husband said calmly to his wife. "Let's name him....... Lloyd, Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon." My eyes widened and I woke up in cold sweat. 'That baby was Lloyd?!' 'but.. Lloyd doesn't have horns and a black part of his eye...'

T.B.C

Greenflame जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें