Chapter 11

//Macaque's P.O.V//
I was sitting at the throne room with my beloved significant other, sighing softly and listening to sounds I heard mk's and red's laughter from afar accompanied by a young man's chuckles, 'intresting I haven't heard them like that for a while now.' I sighed again by happier this time, "Mango are you ok?" My beloved questions about my sighing. "Yes peaches I'm completely fine I just wanted to see our grandson again.." sadly my son's heir was kidnapped by one of the guards bestowed upon him for protection, "love I sure we'll see him again" the golden colored fur monkey reassures me then I was engulfed in a warm embrace, suddenly a phone rang out, I fished my phone out and sure enough mk's Id caller appears on the screen, it was in the fam chat, wukong's phone also rung, but decided to answer in my phone instead and the others are also piling in, "hello?" "We need to talk" red son says cheerfully and excited tone.

//Third P.O.V//
Everyone greeted each other and talked about how their are about this and that will the red and orange couple was nervous and hesitant, PIF, tang, macaque noticed and bought it up, "dears are you both alright?" PIF interrogated the couple, "you seem... hesitant and nervous." She carefully selected the list of words to express her worry, "oh yes we are." Red son confirm "we have something to tell you all" mk said "well go on" macaque noticed the fidgety mk and mk took a deep breath and with a soft, relaxed, happy smile, he said the unbelievable "we found him!" He cheered.

//Tang P.O.V//
Pigsy and I answered the phone and greeted each other, I began to notice a very excited yet fidgety mk, PIF began to interrogate the couple and macaque join in, I feel my mother hen sense tingling and was about to go in and join the conversation, but mk cut me to it, 3 words, 1 sentence and 9 letters "we found him!" My son cheered, everyone's eyes widen and look at the couple in disbelief and then Pigsy spoke up "how did you know?" He was still in a surprised state "it's probably through the bond" macaque answered " I felt that when mk felt extremely angered" we all connected the dots "yes it's been like that for years that's why we know his alive, and now we found him and yes I took the test it's positive" mk and red son explained "MY NEPHEW IS ALIVE!!!!" Mei shouted with joy I didn't notice I began to tear up untill Pigsy told me to calm down, I regained my composter, I suddenly feel warn arms warped around me, Pigsy. I hugged of course and the family began to plan a meet and greet, "finally I can spoil him" PIF started happily "Mother please no I-" red son was cut off by PIF "I can and I will do it, he's my grandson." Macaque looks like he's plotting against red son and then grinned ear to ear like a light bulb appeared on his head "tang, Mei, PIF I'll need your help" he darkly chuckled which means he finished his plotting "Huntsman are you willing to help?" "Huntsman no"sandy calmly muttered "Huntsman YES" he responded "father, wukong, Pigsy  please do something" PIF glared knives at BDK, macaque eyed wukong released his shadow staff threatenly and I puppy eyed Pigsy, of course, it worked "uh hahahaha I not stop you my love" BDK said wukong adverts eyes away from macaque and the screen and shook his head no his not doing it and pigsy just sighed and shrugged as he pinced his nose "fine I'm not get in the way"  "yes thank Pigsy" I stated joyfully and red son groaned "mk please say something" he continued "if you need extra help I'm willing to do it." "Mk not you too" sighed a losing red son "but reddy kai just got back" mk puppy eyed him sweetly yet persistent not taking no for an answer, "uggghhhhh fine you win." Red son answered "yes! Thank you love." Mk thank him.

[Time skip brought to you by Pif tries being a good mother and grandmother]

//PIF P.O.V//
Me, tang, macaque and huntsman went to the mall with glamour duh, we can't walk around in our original forms, it draws unwanted attention, we brought all the gifts and transported it to the place to be wrap up by servants and we strolled through out the mall and decided to go to ninjago city, macaque teleported us there.
An hour in someone flirted with tang but he ignored the man and suddenly the man has enough, grabbed Tang's arm and tries to drag him away but we managed to get him out of the grip, it formed a bruised and the man began yelling at tang, huntsman comforted tang and me, macaque comforted him, "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU SICKO" macaque looks like he wants to kill but me? I will not hesitate, "the person whom you harmed is my son-in-law's adopted parent and my grandson adopted grandparent, I will not stand for this", "THAT BITCH NEEDS TO LEARN RESPECT!" the man yelp as someone sucker punched him "that person right there ain't no bitch, but I'am" the boy in the green uniform or is it a gi? "Chen leave" "NO! NOT UNTIL THAT WOMAN GOES WITH ME!" He tried to punched the boy but the boy was clearly trained and was a good fighter "Jesus does anyone told you not to assume the gender?" The boy sassed as he kicked and punched chen, then a the water fountain began to shift as a young lady who helped tang and huntsman get to a safer place, the man was screaming and land a punched on the poor boy whom fought back, "ZANE GET THEM OUT OF HERE!" the ninja lunged towards the man with his katana and manage to draw a little bit of blood, the man aim for the boy but was repelled and was headed straight towards macaque but ice begun to form quickly enough to protect us. "Please follow me" a hooded figure appeared his gi was white and he has a smoothing voice and lead us to safety, we saw tang and huntsman their along with other trapped citizens, everyone has fear in their eyes, the largest one spoke "please stay calm, nya, jay help Lloyd and Zane help me with those wounded ones" he ordered green lights began to emite from the fight as lighting appeared and water sources near by was drained by their contents. The hooded figure now know as 'zanes' finished the rest he began to check on Tang's arm and huntsman cut, "are you injuried ma'am?" He asked politely and respectfully, we nodded a crash was heard from the fight as the man threw the blue gi at the wall, men shouted "JAY!!!"  Zane rescued his injuried teammate, and brought him to back "hey guys sorry for the late notice" he quickly blocked the attacked headed his and his team's way "it's fine it's ok Zane" the largest one spoke, the lady ran to us and check on everyone again "ZANE LOOK OUT" huntsman warned "huh?!" But it's too late as the man threw him to the ground "OH NO YOU DON'T!" The boy in black defended his teammate, his hand begun to glow and choked the man, threw as side and check on the iceling, nya and lloyd finished him off and held as police arrived and arrested him.
We thank them, "no need to thank us were just doing our job." The pale skinned boy in white said "ok I'm heading back Zane need to be put to rest." The coled heair boy stated worry" its fine cole" 'oh it does makes sense' he bid good bye and they took us where no reporters and photographers there, "are you all ok?" He gestured to tang, "yes I'm quite bruise but I'm fine!" Tang "I see"  ' Lloyd ' smiled "Lloyd your romeo is calling" nya spoke tired from the fight and ringing, he excuse himself and took the call "Hi hothead" the boy in the other line bombarded him with questions and he answered all he can, "god if I was there you wouldn't be harmed" he worried more "I'm ok flares I'm fine bruises, broken bone and cuts that's it, enjoy your family right now." Lloyd reassured a little bit more of reassurances  they bid good bye, we talked a little bit more and also bid good bye and returned to the palace, we told them what happened without mentioning the ninjas per request by the small leader, to say the least they're not so pleased, after that afew more discussions and we went to bed tomorrow we'll meet our grandson.
Finally a long awaited meeting.

(A/N: 1510 words and Im sorry for the fight scene I can't write it well, see you next chapter bye!! )