Chapter 7

(A/N: Thank you so much for your support 😊)

1 week later after the incident

|||Kai's P.O.V.|||
I woke up in a clearing in a forest my head was in someone's lap stroking my head, then I realized I don't know this man so I immediately leapt up to my feet and went in offensive position but the man was weirdly calm the man has brown hair like mine and his face was gentle, "sunlight are you ok?" The man asked "SUNLIGHT?! WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU?! WHERE AM I?!" I snapped at the man he simply patted the space infront of him and I hesitated to sit but I sat down anyway, the man smiled and answer my questions. "Sunlight is your nickname, your in the forest." He calmly smile, "you didn't answer my other questions." I was getting impatient "oh my, you do have your father's temper" the man mused I was confused and angry he mentioned that man. "Who and what I'm is not the time to reveal my name however to put it short I'm your other father." He chuckled "WHAT?!" I was more confused than before then I clicked "MY MOTHER CHEATED ON MY FATHER?!?" The man look like I was talking crazy and burst out laughing however his laughter was sort of soft, gentle, and full of emotions. "Good heavens no." He became serious when he said that, the laughter has stopped and the tension was thick, "She didn't cheat on ray, nor did ray cheat on her, rather they stole you from me and your father." He explained his face was painted with anger, hatred, rage and... sadness.. "Yet you don't remember however we know it wasn't your fault, it was theirs don't worry our little sun will meet again." He smiled sadly "WAIT I DON'T KN-" I have gotten to finish my sentence and I woke up.
"what the fuck?" I whispered puzzled.

***Time skip 5 hours later***

|||Kai's P.O.V|||
Me, nya and the team went to 'our parents' housing unit, Nya knocked on the door and 'our mother' opened the door "OH MY GOODNESS RAY HONEY THE CHILDREN ARE HERE!!!" She shouted with excitement and let us in hugged nya and me but I didn't hugged back "Kai sweetie are you ok?" She asked "Mom, dad we need to talk....alone" I gestured to the team to move in another room and they did. "So son what do yo-" I didn't let finish, "WHO'S MY REAL PARENTS?!?" I snapped they looked shocked "Hon what do you mean?" 'Mom' acted innocent. "DON'T LIE TO ME I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" I screamed "don't talk to your mother like that." Ray started "WELL DON'T LIE TO ME WHO ARE THEY?! WHERE AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!?" I screeched "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!!!" We saw nya at the hallway arc and the others peeking out of the hallway. I noticed she was close to tears and she about to burst, "Guys what is Kai talking about?" The room went silent, "Fine we'll explain" ray said "sit down two of you, the rest please don't eavesdrop." He sternly demanded and the team left the room.
"Well I'm waiting." I said vemon and impatience surrounded my voice.

///Nya's P.O.V\\\
"Well I'm waiting." Kai said with impatience and vemon laced in his voice, Ou- well My father started to explain "I was young and foolish I used to work with and for your parents, when we found out that your mother can't give birth, we was devastated and we can't go out adopt a child so we stole you erased your memory and ran." I was shocked by what he said, Kai the brother I loved and adored, who loved right back is not my brother. "But when we found out the doctor lied we knew we made a mistake and the your got pregnant with nya so we decided to raised you and nya together as siblings but we know that your fathers tried to find you so we kept moving place by place we left behind because they're looking for you and hunted us down.." He farther explain a long pause "You are not normal you're special your born with.... Other powers." The father stated Kai was deadly silent "you liars.." he muttered "Kai" my mother mumbled "YOU BOTH ARE LIARS" He snapped at my parents "you had to drag nya into shit that she not supposed to be experiencing." He spat and ran out of the house and flew via elemental dragon.
"What happened here?" We turned our heads to the hallway connecting the rooms and other hallways we saw a worried and concerned ninjas "Don't worry Kai just upset I'll go find him." I reassured them "And no you all stay here or go back home." I was met with a couple disagreement but one look made them drop it "just call as if you need anything" Lloyd said still worrying and a bit hesitant to go, "wait-  please take this with you." My mother handed me a locket necklace with the initials engraves to it 'XQ AND RS', I nodded and left to find my brother via elemental dragon.

--- 3rd's P.O.V. ---
Kai landed in forest and sat under the a tree and rested there "Who are you both?" Kai asked and blacked out due to exhaustion and nya found him 4 hours later at noon and landed wake Kai up in the process "Kai! Thank goodness your alright" she sighed with relief, "just go nya I don't what to talk" the older of the two stated "Kai please" nya used her puppy eyes at Kai and it worked "fine" he signed heavily "what is that?" Kai gazed at the locket. "Oh right I suppose to give it to you" nya said and gave it to Kai "I know that you need space so I'll leave you be, but y'know whatever happens your still my brother." The younger of the two smiled at the red clad boy and left, "Thank you little sis" the red wear man whispered faintly.

(A/N:Holy shoot 1000Plus words who do you think it will be?)