Chapter 3: Ice Pick

Start from the beginning

"But it wasn't my choice," he says and I raise my eyebrow at him

"Gerard," I say pissed. 

"No, you see, our family has a surprisingly progressive tradition, knowing wars and violence are typically started by men we place the final decisions the hard ones with the woman," he says as he walks over to me. "Our sons are trained to be soldiers and our daughters to be leaders."

Dad kisses my forehead and leaves an arrow in my hand before walking away. If I were to be a leader it would be to help people not kill them and dad was talking about killing wolves. I wouldn't kill anyone especially since Hayley, Hope, the pack and Aunt Ava are all wolves. 

"Training starts now," he says to the man that was watching me before "time her"

The man starts a timer and turns in on and because I've been training with Aunt Ava on this I broke out of the wrist bands in only 1 hour. 

I walk out of the house to see Elijah on his motorcycle waiting for me while the other man was keeping his distance from Elijah.

"Hope got your distress signal, she sent me to pick you up while she heads to the gas station to get your car," Elijah says with a smile

I smile as I run over to Elijah and hug him.

"Thank you," I say 

"No problem sweetheart," he says as he passes me his helmet. 

I put it on and hop onto the bike as he hops on behind me. I see him glares at the Hunter before he started the engine and we drove away. 

"It had a tail," Scott says the next day at school while he, Hope and I were doing the rock climbing activity."I don't have a tail"

Hope could go to any class she wanted since she was Hayley's daughter and she all ready graduated high school so she joined our class to be with me. 

"Maybe you just haven't grown it yet," I say making Hope chuckle. 

"I don't think he's going to grow a tail sis," Hope says and I smile at her calling me sis. 

I get to a certain section with Hope still climbing when I stopped waiting for Scott. 

"Are you slowing down for me," he asks

"I was waiting for you," I say 

"What? Waiting for me to catch up?" He says 

"You look like you were struggling Scott," Hope says with a smirk

"Maybe I was admiring the view," Scott says checking out my ass.

Hope fake gags and I chuckle before looking at Scott.

"Try admiring from afar." I say as I climb again only for Scott to get ahead of me. 

I smirked and pushed his foot of the rock sending him down to the ground with the class laughing.

"Nice going sis," Hope says as we high five at the top and then head down.