The couple was waiting for the cause of the sickness, it has been 30 minutes since the diagnosis on Jeanne.

Jeanne: it's most likely food poisoning. There was no need to take me here.

Satoshi: nonsense my love, I worry about your health.

Jeanne: but to take me here on your one day off.

Satoshi: your health is more important Jeanne.

Jeanne: oh you~

Doctor: -entering the room- Tadano Jeanne?

Jeanne: doctor, is it serious?

Doctor: not at all, nothing too serious, the symptoms are beginning to show.

Satoshi: symptoms of what doctor?

Doctor: well pregnancy of course.

Jeanne: see honey nothing too serious I'm just- wait pregnant?!

Satoshi: ......

Doctor: congratulations you two.

~back to the present~

Jeanne: Satoshi?

Satoshi: yes honey?

Jeanne: you've been quiet since we got the news, are you not happy?

Satoshi: to be honest Jeanne I don't know how this happened.

Jeanne: you know how this happened, it was White Day, we spend the night at a hotel, then we started drinking and we made lo-

Satoshi: oh right White Day.

Jeanne: -looking sad- does that mean you don't want it?

Satoshi: Jeanne...... (I have to man up they're my family.) Nothing would make me more happy than to raise another child with you.

He grabbed her wife's hand reassuring her.

Satoshi: I'm just concerned that's all, our home is already small as it is, we're tight on money and well.... we have a super son.

Jeanne: I understand, I'm worried too, but I'm also happy. I want to raise this child together.

Satoshi: Jeanne, I'm sorry if I didn't react appropriately, but I am happy too, we'll make this home perfect for our baby.

Hitohito/Hitomi: BABY?!

The Tadano siblings entered the home at the same time. Dropping the bags, and with their jaws wide opened.

Satoshi: welcome home kids.

Jeanne: do you want dinner now?

Hitomi: mom you're pregnant?!

Jeanne: well this is not how I planned to tell you but yes, I'm pregnant.

Hitohito: that's..... well those are unexpected news but if you two are happy, then I'm happy for you two.

Satoshi: thank you son.

Hitomi: well looks like we have to make space for the new sibling.

Satoshi: we'll figure it out, what matters is that we're together.

Jeanne: family group hug!

After the heavy news the family had their dinner and went to sleep, Hitohito who was still awake heard footsteps and the front door opened.

Someone went out, so he went to investigate and check out who was out this late at night, once he opened the door he saw the figure of his father with a can of beer in his hand.