Chapter 14: A Battle to End All Battles

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻.𝟷𝟾.𝟸𝟶𝟻𝟽
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚇𝚒𝚊𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚐, 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊

Y/N's POV

It's been nearly a week staying at the palace and I was treated well by the maids and Xiaotang herself.

Quite easy to tell that she was doing all of this to win me over but sometimes I can't help but glance at her a few times.

Her cousin Xiaoting was quite intrigued because Xiaotang never did this for any guy in her entire life and she's bloody nearly a thousand years old. Much older than Chaeyoung.

As of now, I'm in the palace's cafeteria, the traditional Chinese cuisine is to literally die for, the fried rice and dumplings were rich with flavor, and gained a few pounds at least.

"Cadet Chang Y/N of Skystrike Academy, please report to Empress Xiaotang, immediately," I hear one of the maids announce in the intercom of the palace.

Finishing up my lunch, I placed the plates in the bin of dirty dishes and report to the throne room.

For the past week, we've sent spy planes and undercover agents to reconnaissance the Academy and so far reports are indicating the Academy isn't doing too well.

Ever since I escaped, Queen Jieun had ordered all of the cadet pilots, operators, and soldiers to be replaced by AIT troopers and to install heavy AA defenses.

Yeah, the place has basically gone to shit, anyway, I walked into the throne room with the two royal guards opening the for me, and I was greeted by Xiaotang herself.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice, dear, but we have an opportunity to strike a devastating blow that will put an end to Jieun's doomsday plan." She informed me and I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Signaling me to follow her, I walked beside her into what appeared to be the briefing room, it was a pretty big room that have many operators doing intel work.

There was a giant board with mini replicas of soldiers, bunkers, fighter jets, and basically, everything needed to help clearly brief the mission.

"Everyone here?" She asked and we nodded.

"Good, I've received word from my friend Jisoo, that Queen Lee Jieun herself is visiting Skystrike Academy, which gives us a chance to prevent her to unleash her doomsday plan and to take control of the AIT troopers, however, it won't be easy as the Academy is heavily armed with an Anti-Air and SAMS system enough to shoot down an entire invasion fleet." She explained as she places multiple AA guns around the map of Skystrike.

"Not only that but the cadets are trapped and all aircraft are grounded with no way of flying in or out. So getting reinforcements will be impossible," Jisoo pointed out.

Is Love A Game To You? | Park Chaeyoung X Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara